Anyone Using Complete Hydroponics Brand Nutrients?

• Thread starter Myphilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Myphilly

Went to local store and the csa recommended this brand. This is my first grow, so tiny bit of experience. I couldn't find anything on it online though, which made me wonder if anyone here had heard of it. I've only been using it a week on plant that was starving as I tried to do totally organic grow. It seems to be recovering. I couldn't find it here http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/Product1.aspx?ltr=C
Either. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

You haven't heard of it because Complete Hydroponics is COMPLETE GARBAGE. It was made to be a Canna knock off but failed miserably. It's bottled in a hot warehouse in Miami by some guys using a broom stick to mix the salts into water. It's literally the biggest joke ever. Go pull 2 bottles off the shelf and test for consistency. Everyone I know who's tried it didn't make it through week 2 of bloom before chucking it.

Growing King

Growing King

Went to local store and the csa recommended this brand. This is my first grow, so tiny bit of experience. I couldn't find anything on it online though, which made me wonder if anyone here had heard of it. I've only been using it a week on plant that was starving as I tried to do totally organic grow. It seems to be recovering. I couldn't find it here http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/Product1.aspx?ltr=C

I use Complete Hydroponics on my grows and it's awesome. I was using GH before and it wasn't improving my yields like I was hoping it would so I asked one of the employees at the shop I go to and he recommended Complete Hydro too. I'm honestly glad I switched. It increased my yield and growth everytime since I've started using it. So I think DirtySanchez is just trolling :cry:

P

Pimples

I use Complete Hydroponics on my grows and it's awesome. I was using GH before and it wasn't improving my yields like I was hoping it would so I asked one of the employees at the shop I go to and he recommended Complete Hydro too. I'm honestly glad I switched. It increased my yield and growth everytime since I've started using it. So I think DirtySanchez is just trolling :cry:
Very rarely will a hydroponic nutrient brand line improve your yields. They either work or they dont. You either use them right...or you dont. You want to improvw yields...change your varieties...add more light...add co2 CORRECTLY..and manage the canopy for more preflowering node tops. Thats how i did it and my yields nearly doubled. Changing nute brands wont cut it. They all do what they are supposed to do....nothing more..nothing less. Base nutrient brands...whether 1 part..2 part..3 or 4 part are all the same. And your brand additives are as well. The biostimulants arw primarily Humic/Fulvic...Amino Acids...Silica...Yucca...and kelp..there in all the bottles and besides the ratios...virtually all the same shit.

Last edited:
B

Bakincakes

Hey, So did you end up liking the nutes? Any good as I was just about to go buy some. How is it? Thanks

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Very rarely will a hydroponic nutrient brand line improve your yields. They either work or they dont. You either use them right...or you dont. You want to improvw yields...change your varieties...add more light...add co2 CORRECTLY..and manage the canopy for more preflowering node tops. Thats how i did it and my yields nearly doubled. Changing nute brands wont cut it. They all do what they are supposed to do....nothing more..nothing less. Base nutrient brands...whether 1 part..2 part..3 or 4 part are all the same. And your brand additives are as well. The biostimulants arw primarily Humic/Fulvic...Amino Acids...Silica...Yucca...and kelp..there in all the bottles and besides the ratios...virtually all the same shit.

I take issue with they are all the same. There are various grades of inorganic salts. The purer they are, the more expensive. If the product is too cheap, there's a good reason. If it's fairly new, the principals must have current expertise with a known company

NPK RAW makes a grow and a bloom formula that pretty much covers all the salts and amendments

P

Pimples

I take issue with they are all the same. There are various grades of inorganic salts. The purer they are, the more expensive. If the product is too cheap, there's a good reason. If it's fairly new, the principals must have current expertise with a known company

NPK RAW makes a grow and a bloom formula that pretty much covers all the salts and amendments
Huh? Cmon now.

P

Pimples

Are you calling food grade and agricultural grade? With ballasts and carriers??? Again...cmon now!!!! Only a few things I can gather from your post. One..youve had problems vs success in the recent past with respective fertilizer brands. Two..you have an agenda..Three..you havent grown alot of crops..Four..your placebo is on full tilt boogie

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

If you question mineral salt purity and me, then why don't you research salt grades instead of me?

Top Bottom