Anyone Using H202 With Cannazym,boost?

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Hey guys been a while but heres my question, i recently started to use h202 in my dtw, rockwool system. I use microbes (mycho jordan) till the end of week 4, then i begin to use h202 every rez which is 3 to 4 days 31% h202 at 3 ml p gal i add it last. So im about to pull down this week after this first run of trying it this way prior to this i would run myco once a week till week 5 and just cut it for till finish. The benefits of h202 have been great for cleanliness, and just seem to keep everything working good, pumps, drippers etc.

So my question is i use cannazym and boost in my garden both of which say not to use h202 which im barely coming to realize. I havent noticed anything weird going on with ppms or ph, and the plants are finishing phenomenal. I just wanna know what exactly h202 is doing to the enzymes and whatever it is in boost that it is recommended not to use. Am i wasting money by adding cannazym along with h202? Heres a little. It of the cookie dough coming down
View attachment 20181117_114002.mp4

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys been a while but heres my question, i recently started to use h202 in my dtw, rockwool system. I use microbes (mycho jordan) till the end of week 4, then i begin to use h202 every rez which is 3 to 4 days 31% h202 at 3 ml p gal i add it last. So im about to pull down this week after this first run of trying it this way prior to this i would run myco once a week till week 5 and just cut it for till finish. The benefits of h202 have been great for cleanliness, and just seem to keep everything working good, pumps, drippers etc.

So my question is i use cannazym and boost in my garden both of which say not to use h202 which im barely coming to realize. I havent noticed anything weird going on with ppms or ph, and the plants are finishing phenomenal. I just wanna know what exactly h202 is doing to the enzymes and whatever it is in boost that it is recommended not to use. Am i wasting money by adding cannazym along with h202? Heres a little. It of the cookie dough coming down
View attachment 841866
don’t have an answer to your question but by the looks of it in my opinion your wasting money. Kudos, beautiful plant!!

straincreation

straincreation

its just killing anything active in it.
So pretty much rendering the enzymes useless and anything in the boost that aids the rhizosphere redundant is what your saying correct?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
So pretty much rendering the enzymes useless and anything in the boost that aids the rhizosphere redundant is what your saying correct?

Not sure about the zymes. Depends on what type they are using. I think that has active products in it. If it says not to use it on the bottle that means there is something active in it that might not be listed on the label. Now weather that is the actually zymes or something else with it Im not sure. You can always shoot Canna an email. They were always super helpful in the past when I was asking questions on their Coco and the process/treatment of it.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Not sure about the zymes. Depends on what type they are using. I think that has active products in it. If it says not to use it on the bottle that means there is something active in it that might not be listed on the label. Now weather that is the actually zymes or something else with it Im not sure. You can always shoot Canna an email. They were always super helpful in the past when I was asking questions on their Coco and the process/treatment of it.
It says on each bottle what you can'tuse h2o2 with. Rhizotonic and i think boost have that warning. Also think zym does but less sure.

Top Bottom