Anyone Working In The Industry Here?

• Thread starter Megas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megas

Megas

So long story short worked in business world, 6 friends/family passed away last year and kinda opened my eyes to how damn unhappy I am with life. I was working 6 days a week was successful doing what I was doing but never saw family or friends ect. I took the time off to do some traveling. My best friend who I consider like a brother lives in AZ, and only family I have left is my Dad who wants to retire soon. I quite liked AZ and have always wanted to be involved with the Cannabis industry / been smoking for 15 years, little growing experience more into strain research for fun. Nothing helps for insomnia quite like it. Honestly I never pictured AZ as having a Cannabis industry, I'm considering purchasing some rental property in AZ but I would like a career there as well. I could not think of a better career than in the Cannabis industry. Honestly I'm weighing AZ against a couple other states (so don't be offended if you see me asking similar questions) but I thought I'd network with you guys. I'm not a in my teens or twenties just looking to get high. Please let me know any good business resources in terms of the industry in AZ. PM me if you would like to talk on a professional level. Thanks a bunch.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

So long story short worked in business world, 6 friends/family passed away last year and kinda opened my eyes to how damn unhappy I am with life. I was working 6 days a week was successful doing what I was doing but never saw family or friends ect. I took the time off to do some traveling. My best friend who I consider like a brother lives in AZ, and only family I have left is my Dad who wants to retire soon. I quite liked AZ and have always wanted to be involved with the Cannabis industry / been smoking for 15 years, little growing experience more into strain research for fun. Nothing helps for insomnia quite like it. Honestly I never pictured AZ as having a Cannabis industry, I'm considering purchasing some rental property in AZ but I would like a career there as well. I could not think of a better career than in the Cannabis industry. Honestly I'm weighing AZ against a couple other states (so don't be offended if you see me asking similar questions) but I thought I'd network with you guys. I'm not a in my teens or twenties just looking to get high. Please let me know any good business resources in terms of the industry in AZ. PM me if you would like to talk on a professional level. Thanks a bunch.
Its a pretty closed system here in Tucson. You have to know Some one

Took my resune to six dispensaries, and two cannabis education Centers.

After 7 months NOTHING. I have shiwb them the eJuice i make, have shown them QWISO I have made, and two weeks ago one of the dispensaries hired a person to do their extracts, and this new person us making QWISO, and I have been talking about it a d showing how pretty and clean my QWISO is and there is no job for me.

Top Bottom