Anything new in the mix at Candyland?

• Thread starter Bi0hazard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bi0hazard

Candyland,

I am absolutely blown away by how extensive your mothers, male and seed collections are. Its near unreal, all the possible crosses you could conjure up with your vast pallet of genetics.

Just curious if you have any ideas of upcoming crosses, and if they or other releases you have made will be available on THCbay anytime soon.

You are honestly a god among men, hope to see the fruits of all your collecting and labor.

All the best,

Bi0hazard

S

Seven

After doing some reading I am very interested some of his gear also, but I have found nothing on anything new coming out, unless i missed it.

Take R Easy

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Looks like some more eager young cosmic cowboys on board for the fruit farms this year, o we love farming that fruit

From what i take gents, The Good Candy Doctor is sweatiing bullets and bubble gum this summer outside in the good ol field of willy wonkas concentration camp... it would be a miracle blessing with a Tbay release, but those beans would go faster than a jerry roll at mtn jam...

Looking for fruit

C

cpt.kush

im also waiting for dr.c's next releases. he's my only chance to come across a good og & sour d male to cross with my sdog female ! i just hope i have the money when they hit the auction block .

Latest posts

Top Bottom