apricot helix

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

does any one know what this strain is made up of??....

sfv ogk f4 * 707 headband

that just don't seem right to me, I have always thought it was a clone only from ORB and was held very tightly.......some one told me they were getting quite freely on the west coast which is what makes me think he and I are not speaking about the same cut...

any thoughts anyone??

thank you:writing::writing:

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Are you talking about the same plant obs uses dubbed 'Apricot Helix'? From what I recall it came to obs as just 'Helix' also and he added the 'Apricot' to make 'Apricot Helix'... As for the genetic make-up, when I asked obs he said the gentics were not mentioned when he recieved her but he guessed it had some killer queen in the make-up... Im running the Apricot Helix x ojb now cant wait to sample!! ~ODB~

JAWS

JAWS

Are you talking about the same plant obs uses dubbed 'Apricot Helix'? From what I recall it came to obs as just 'Helix' also and he added the 'Apricot' to make 'Apricot Helix'... As for the genetic make-up, when I asked obs he said the gentics were not mentioned when he recieved her but he guessed it had some killer queen in the make-up... Im running the Apricot Helix x ojb now cant wait to sample!! ~ODB~

what is OJB and where may I ask you got that hybrid from??.......been looking for anything with the APRICOT in the mix as well as ANY HYBRIDS using the CAKE BATTER, the only strain ive heard of that was made with either was the APRICOT D and there's a grannies apricot around as well......be very interest to know where you got that hybrid!!!

sweeet;)

JAWS

JAWS

ya i think the APRICOT HELIX & CAKE BATTER strains are long gone, never really heard much about the BATTER i think it may have been a dude and just kicked to the curb. some strains to be held pretty tight but after a few years they usually always find there way out, but it's been several years now and i have not heard a single word about her so me thinks it's just gone.

what a shame:(

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

repost obsoul33t Apricot seeds instagram.
obs just calls his Apricot
1889329_485684538220285_96492169_n.jpg

Calixylon

Calixylon

I used to get cake batter out in massachusetss around 08, we got a few pounds then i never heard or saw the strain again. I didnt love the strain, i remember it being almost comically white and had really dry trichs that would like pour off it if you were rolling on a table, just wasnt super fond of the taste, but i hate to see things dissapear, and it def had serious frost.

JAWS

JAWS

I used to get cake batter out in massachusetss around 08, we got a few pounds then i never heard or saw the strain again. I didnt love the strain, i remember it being almost comically white and had really dry trichs that would like pour off it if you were rolling on a table, just wasnt super fond of the taste, but i hate to see things dissapear, and it def had serious frost.

sounds like a good piece for the blasting tubes or perhaps the water bags!!. at least there were some who got to smoke her.

thank's;)

true grit

true grit

Forget who was telling me there used to be a birthday cake strain or something like the sort out here in CO. I found a random one in Karma's White OG a few years ago and still kick myself for the mix up and loss of that one...hopefully Obs does some cake batter crosses!

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

was this recently??. if so then i just don't seem to know the right group of ppl to get near that strain. well if it's a recent post at least that one is still around thank god!!.
thank you:)[/QUOTE]
It was posted 48 weeks ago on obsoul33t instagram account,always glad to help.
your missing out on all the great post on instagrame its easey to sign up and all your favorite pepole are there.
LTS

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I would love to get my hands on something that frosted up like that.

JAWS

JAWS

APRICOT * HELLS ANGLES OG {FEM}
APRICOT * TAHOE BX

anybody know anything about those^^^^ two hybrids??.

peace;)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Looks new and by the way the names read delicious. I will ask around ;)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Sorry if I sound like a dick but is Angels intentionally spelled angles, just make sure I get the proper search words in google.

Top Bottom