Apx “volt” Pulsar Variable Voltage Wax/consentrate Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I will update this as time moves forward.

This is APX newest portable vape for wax and consentrate, it’s known as the volt.

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review 6

Great artwork on this

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review 4

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review 5

Unpacked

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review 2

Coil - pure quartz coil-less cup

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review

Apx volt pulsar  variable voltage waxconsentrate review 3

More review to come - currently charging

Dbear180

Dbear180

I paid about a bill a piece for my puffco pens, they rip pretty good, little silver gen2 coil pen is prob my favorite out of the three I have. I'm curious to see how this one does.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

First fill and use and it hits pretty great. Cleaned up easy, the battery lasted but not as long as the wax, maybe it wasn’t charged fully. So far it works great, tastes great and easy to clean. Will continue as I use to update

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I paid about a bill a piece for my puffco pens, they rip pretty good, little silver gen2 coil pen is prob my favorite out of the three I have. I'm curious to see how this one does.

I looked at those and really like the looks of their products. I will probably try one of their products soon, but wanted to continue with APX, since I also have the the wax. Really I plan on trying more and more of these until I find the best combination for
My needs.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Might be an old thread but I have the APX wax pen as well. I think it rips great. You put a piece of shatter in and its practically like taking a dab from a rig; not quite the same but its almost there. Its a great device. I have even picked up their bubbler attachment which is great to use to rip larger pieces.

Not really one of those pens which you'd add a piece of shatter to and get a bunch of toots out of it, and maybe even pass around. This one just cooks it hot enough that your chunk is done in one or two pulls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom