Apx Wax Pulsar Portable Wax Vaporizer Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I forgot I had bought this and decided to try it out. Figured I would throw up a review for others. Inside is the pulsar, small dab tool, silicone container and user manual (possible charging cable that I left out when I opened it previously). I used it with two bars lit as I had charged it like a year ago and forgeten about it. I placed some gorgeous 120micron presses rosin in it and wow. It tastes just amazing. Huge pulls, and it seems to vaporize everything. Coils are pretty clean after several loads. So far I think this thing rocks for rosin, I imagine anything that’s not too liquidy would do well. I say that because getting it on the coils could be tricky. My rosin was at 60degF so I took chunks and balled them up. I am charging it now to see how it works on the mobile. I rolled three balls of rosin and placed them in the chamber, so it’s ready to go. That should be enough to trank an elephant, so I’m excited for pretraining tomorrow. Some photos below. I will continue to update

Box
Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review 2

Device

Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review
Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review 3

Unpacked items

Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review 5

Preloaded- will review how that works. Makes it so you don’t have to load it on the go. It’s easy enough but some times it’s easier to just press the button 5 times Hahahah

Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review 4

Apx wax  pulsar portable wax vaporizer review 6

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I forgot I had bought this and decided to try it out. Figured I would throw up a review for others. Inside is the pulsar, small dab tool, silicone container and user manual (possible charging cable that I left out when I opened it previously). I used it with two bars lit as I had charged it like a year ago and forgeten about it. I placed some gorgeous 120micron presses rosin in it and wow. It tastes just amazing. Huge pulls, and it seems to vaporize everything. Coils are pretty clean after several loads. So far I think this thing rocks for rosin, I imagine anything that’s not too liquidy would do well. I say that because getting it on the coils could be tricky. My rosin was at 60degF so I took chunks and balled them up. I am charging it now to see how it works on the mobile. I rolled three balls of rosin and placed them in the chamber, so it’s ready to go. That should be enough to trank an elephant, so I’m excited for pretraining tomorrow. Some photos below. I will continue to update

Box
View attachment 853092

Device

View attachment 853091 View attachment 853093

Unpacked items

View attachment 853095

Preloaded- will review how that works. Makes it so you don’t have to load it on the go. It’s easy enough but some times it’s easier to just press the button 5 times Hahahah

View attachment 853094

View attachment 853097
Wicked bro!!!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I was really happy with this device, then I found out I could add a mini bubbler to it Hahahah really though they just released the new APX Volt that has variable heating and uses a ceramic “bowl” so no coils to get dirty. Yes the mini bubbler is useable on both, but it doesn’t sound like the Volt coil will work on the apx wax. I may get one and try the coil, although realistically the complete unit is 55$ on eBay and I’m having a hard time not buying it.

A4F2DA07 53D0 4C63 A20F 56623A20ABF1
83AE53A4 FD9C 4500 951A 47203941986C
F5EF9029 949B 4C31 9EDB 88F394E8F687

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Really continueing to enjoy this device. I would love a case with foam inside with a spot for each item. I may try and make one, but in the mean time this works pretty well.

736A3132 9071 4F6E A38D C7A2541D3CB0

AFA2AB57 479C 4D41 A0FF 2F96C475989B

Top Bottom