Archive Oregon Lemons.

• Thread starter KingKush.420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

What days it at? And estimated guess if flower time until finish, any clue? Very nice, good work

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Correct she is about 5 weeks in,also there is another pheno i have that is just straight OG funk

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

I noticed that she finish's just right around day 70.It is first time running archive beans and i must say he definitely knows what he is doing;)funky skunky girls.

Skunked

Skunked

Your grow looks great my friend, thanks for the reply. Much love & much luck. Stay posted! I'm watching.

Is that the OG pheno?

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Yup that is the OG pheno solid yield and the smell reminds me of lemon pinesol,because you know real OGK are picky and finicky,she definitely loves her nutrients and is very easy to grow.Archive earned a place in my stable:)

Skunked

Skunked

Looks fantastic & anything lemon scented get big points in my book. What nutes may I ask?

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Honestly everyone has there own personal preference and mine's is mills nutrients.lets just say mills pays the bills;)

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Thanks bro it was my first time running this strain and i am impressed with her i never smelled purple buds that smell like lemon,i definitely will keep her in my stable:)

Top Bottom