Archive Seed Hunt

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I did a pheno hunt recently including several archive seed strains and really have to say they are phenomenal representations of OG Kush in seed form. I found several keepers that stack up to my old school OG's.
I popped:
Hellraiser
Kirkwood
Valley Girl
Race Fuel

Every pack had at least one pheno that was a solid representation of OG Kush. One Hellraiser and one Valley Girl stood out as absolutely fantastic herb. Real OG smell and flavor even to a pot snob. The keepers I found yielded more than the older OG's, and the seeds had serious vigor when they were started.

Seedlings

Bigger seedlilngs

Archive seed hunt 3

Adults

Archive seed hunt 5

kds710

kds710

Nice looking plants WG. Due to my own monumental fuck up(s) my Casper OG's literally keeled over and died at about 3 inches above coco besides one that hermied in flower. 99% germ rate in approx 12 hours though. Anyway I remember the Valley Girl my brother grew a few years back and the smell has never left my brain, real unique almost like an OG perfume or something and super heady stone. What kinda terps comin from the VG u grew?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

How was the stretch on the valley girl(and flowering time)?I was going to order a pack of two of his strains and v.g was one of them I had considered.

Most of the Valley Girl's stretched less than a lanky old school OG like the sfv I have, still good stretch like any OG. I would definitely recommend ordering it.

Nice looking plants WG. Due to my own monumental fuck up(s) my Casper OG's literally keeled over and died at about 3 inches above coco besides one that hermied in flower. 99% germ rate in approx 12 hours though. Anyway I remember the Valley Girl my brother grew a few years back and the smell has never left my brain, real unique almost like an OG perfume or something and super heady stone. What kinda terps comin from the VG u grew?

Thanks kds. Sorry to hear about your Caspers. I like to start my seedlings in 1/2 soil and 1/2 light warrior just so they have the right food for the start. Yes I was shocked at how fast these seeds germed, and 100%. The VG I kept leans more to the lemon, pinesol and earthy side of OG. The Hellraiser I liked had more fuel in it and was a bit more pungent but still you can't go wrong with any of the archive OG crosses.

rollon

rollon

I have some rudeboi and Kirkwood around thirty days in. wisegorilla is right on the money, very nice genetics. One of the rudeboi og has a very loud fuel scent that is getting more complex as she goes. Funny u mention the sfv I have a cut going also

Top Bottom