Ardent Lift First Run And Continuous Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What do you estimate total thc of white widow (growers choice claims 26%). 28g decarbed and infused into 1/2cup oil. Would that mean approx 7280mg? That’s obviously at max tested for the strain but I could even reduce that by 20% and say 5800mg-7280 mg of thc per 1/2 cup of oil at that rate?

So 2700mg-3600mg per 1/4cup.
Total weight of gummy 264g
10mg-14mg per g of gummy
7g squares = 70mg-98mg per serving

Does this sound close to right?

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Well I ate some gummies last night and fell into another world. I have a high tolerance, and that shit fucked me up. I did consume around 600mg Hahahah and it reminded me of lsd in my younger years

Making more oil

View attachment 851443

I want one now...

Yeah, I'm thinkin' the same thing. :-)

Might be time for a little "practical research" expenditure $$$

Thanks for the buzz report!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

One of my next projects is going to be coconut and honey infused thc lip balm. Local organic honey should do the trick. Really excited as this is somthing I have wanted for a long time. Using the balm that I made feels fantastic.
Off the subject, but did you get a replacement for that broken egg?

W

Wrathoftejus

Yeah thats about how i go about it. I try to assume im losing more than i really do by 5 to 10% so im not short. I round down all my percentages hard to say how much gets taken into the oil. But lots of packs later ive had no complaints.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Does it contain all the smell? I’ve been tossing around the idea of making edibles with my Dinamed CBD Plus. I just can’t convince myself to drop $200 on it yet.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Does it contain all the smell? I’ve been tossing around the idea of making edibles with my Dinamed CBD Plus. I just can’t convince myself to drop $200 on it yet.
If contains probably 85% of the smell, until you open it...then the smell escapes; but it is pretty good at containment. I was hesitant as well, until a buddy told me about his (he was a seasoned edible eater)..I got mine for $180 usd (coupons..use google) and am not at all dis satisfied. Smell was not an issue for me, but potency always is. If it lasts me a year or more..I will be happy, since I am using it 2-3 times per month now. (tinctures and oils, and butter)

Seraphine

Seraphine

If contains probably 85% of the smell, until you open it...then the smell escapes; but it is pretty good at containment. I was hesitant as well, until a buddy told me about his (he was a seasoned edible eater)..I got mine for $180 usd (coupons..use google) and am not at all dis satisfied. Smell was not an issue for me, but potency always is. If it lasts me a year or more..I will be happy, since I am using it 2-3 times per month now. (tinctures and oils, and butter)
Thanks for the answer. The few times I made edibles, I did all my decarbing at night to avoid surprise visits. I’d likely do the same with this. I’ll keep staring at it online until I finally breakdown and buy it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks for the answer. The few times I made edibles, I did all my decarbing at night to avoid surprise visits. I’d likely do the same with this. I’ll keep staring at it online until I finally breakdown and buy it.
You won't regret it..AND WHEN you do get it..(LOL)..try smoking a decarbed bud..I know that smoking is supposed to decarb, but this is different and more powerful.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I have been running this thing non stop. I have never had such amazing edibles. Precision decarb for the win
Best money I have ever spent on this stuff where edibles are concerned. I use mine almost every day now. I also decarb rosin with it, and mix the decarbed rosin directly into heated butter for potent cannabutter, very fast and easy to do with little mess.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Best money I have ever spent on this stuff where edibles are concerned. I use mine almost every day now. I also decarb rosin with it, and mix the decarbed rosin directly into heated butter for potent cannabutter, very fast and easy to do with little mess.

I have been using mine daily since purchase

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Has anyone else pressed rosin pucks? I did approx 6oz in two runs. The first run oil I reused in the second run (both after decarb). I have no idea the strength and it’s very dark. It was a midnight black with a shade of green when finished. I’ll post a photo later (forgot to take one earlier)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I have continued to use the lift with no issues. I can’t believe how great this works. Whipped up about 600 gummies this morning, set then tossed in sugar then freezer for a bit. Should keep me covered for a bit lol

134F7296 FBFF 4923 84F6 C87DA55853A1
F5102484 7CD2 4862 86D9 8456641A4DF2

EFE3CD57 ED21 4A7A 8332 7FAC0EF1AC25

W

Wrathoftejus

Leave them open in the fridge 3 days they will dry out a little. Then you can roll them in sugar without the wet mess

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks for the advice. I found a 30 dollar off coupon and ordered one for 210 total delivered to my door.

I am looking forward to it and then i can use the MGBM to infuse the decarbed buds and see how strong it is. :D

Does it decarb and infuse? or just decarb and you infuse separately ?

Top Bottom