Ardent Lift First Run And Continuous Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

How is the potency for the gummy bears? Does one do the job or do you have to eat a couple? I’m just trying to figure out how long I can make 1 oz stretch. For example, 1 oz of bud lasts 1 week in my house (1/2 gram smoked every 1.5 - 2 hours). I would like to make 1 oz if cannabis infused gummies last 1 week or longer.

gwheels

gwheels

It is a very tough thing to gauge. Edibles effect people differently and your mileage may vary a great deal.

What it definitely will do is ensure you are getting the most bang for your buck with your cannabis. Every bit of what is usable has been converted to what is usable.

I look forward to trying it. I eat a lot of edibles and i want them as strong as possible so i can eat as little as possible to make it work or a tincture that takes 3 drops under the tongue.

I love the edible effect if it is not too sedative. :) Sativa for the win

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It is a very tough thing to gauge. Edibles effect people differently and your mileage may vary a great deal.

What it definitely will do is ensure you are getting the most bang for your buck with your cannabis. Every bit of what is usable has been converted to what is usable.

I look forward to trying it. I eat a lot of edibles and i want them as strong as possible so i can eat as little as possible to make it work or a tincture that takes 3 drops under the tongue.

I love the edible effect if it is not too sedative. :) Sativa for the win
TINCTURE! Great and easier to dose, as well as you won't want to die if you ingest too much! (seriously). I made a tincture especially for daytime pain (Somango), and one for nights (Blueberry).

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thanks for the advice. I found a 30 dollar off coupon and ordered one for 210 total delivered to my door.

I am looking forward to it and then i can use the MGBM to infuse the decarbed buds and see how strong it is. :D

Does it decarb and infuse? or just decarb and you infuse separately ?

First run decarbed. Add oil and run again to infuse

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

TINCTURE! Great and easier to dose, as well as you won't want to die if you ingest too much! (seriously). I made a tincture especially for daytime pain (Somango), and one for nights (Blueberry).

Would you talk more about your tincture? Did you alcohol infuse with heat in the lift?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Would you talk more about your tincture? Did you alcohol infuse with heat in the lift?
No..I can't stand booze, so I used Glycerin..It's not as strong that way, but is good enough for me..
I decarb in the Ardent, but I use the Levo machine to infuse..I use two of their double pods (about 1/2 ounce) and 1/2 cup of Veg. Glycerin. If that isn't good enough (sampling is easy), I put another 1/2 ounce of buds in and run again. I have Everclear 190 here since I was going to make RSO for a now departed pet..but TBH..That shit scares the crap out of me!

Here is a great short read.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

No..I can't stand booze, so I used Glycerin..It's not as strong that way, but is good enough for me..
I decarb in the Ardent, but I use the Levo machine to infuse..I use two of their double pods (about 1/2 ounce) and 1/2 cup of Veg. Glycerin. If that isn't good enough (sampling is easy), I put another 1/2 ounce of buds in and run again. I have Everclear 190 here since I was going to make RSO for a now departed pet..but TBH..That shit scares the crap out of me!

Here is a great short read.
I have made some in the past, but read recently that heat infusion is best, esp after decarbing but I’m scared to run alcohol in the Lift

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have made some in the past, but read recently that heat infusion is best, esp after decarbing but I’m scared to run alcohol in the Lift
I don't blame you..At least with the Levo, you can dial in a temp below the boiling point, but I am still afraid..(I have had the processor lock up in the levo on occasion)
There have been very few mishaps in Reno since full legalization, except for the occasional dunce that blows himself up making BHO..With all that goes on in Nevada..would you believe that Everclear 190 was banned until two yrs ago..LOL

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I don't blame you..At least with the Levo, you can dial in a temp below the boiling point, but I am still afraid..(I have had the processor lock up in the levo on occasion)
There have been very few mishaps in Reno since full legalization, except for the occasional dunce that blows himself up making BHO..With all that goes on in Nevada..would you believe that Everclear 190 was banned until two yrs ago..LOL

I looked it up and it’s not banned in Vermont, I just don’t know where the heck to find it

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I run the glycerin in the levo at 182d for up to 5 hrs and sometimes run it again.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Liquor stores I guess..That's where I got it..

Lmfaooo yeah I guess you have to come visit Vermont. Most are small, it’s rural and in NH where everyone goes to buy their liquor (tax free) it’s not legal lol

gwheels

gwheels

You can bake with them but i just ate the buds. Kind of like coffee beans mixed with cooked buds :D

gwheels

gwheels

And they were all right...holy crap i should have got this before. You dont need to infuse anything eat a bud and get baked. A beauty wonderful baked. Best investment for edibles i have ever made and i think i am selling the butter machine. I can just eat a bud.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
And they were all right...holy crap i should have got this before. You dont need to infuse anything eat a bud and get baked. A beauty wonderful baked. Best investment for edibles i have ever made and i think i am selling the butter machine. I can just eat a bud.
Lol, you crazy!!

Top Bottom