Are Massive Roots A Good Thing?

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Yes, I was talking about when that plant in the pic was finished would be 3 to 4 oz max dried . Unless you are talking about weighing it when wet, its makes it real hard for people to believe anything you claim. Cheers, RB

Even if I still kept the scale weight pics, idiots like you would just say no way these came from that plant. Since you really have nothing to contribute, go the F away

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

View attachment 733643 View attachment 733646 Heres a lil example.this is 3wk from bean.still n veg bout to flip her.if u wud start focusing on growing roots n not plant u will really improve.i do this to make a living,its what i do not just a hobby.if u dont belive me double yur tote size once roots touch bottom of yur normal one.bet u you wud b thanking me homie.

I keep thinking about your root picture, and it reminds me of a traffic jam. The root mass below the few thick roots, which are responsible for passing the nutes up to the plant.

Obviously, your plant pic looks loaded, but perhaps it would be even better if your method allowed for the root mass coming directly out of the net pot

fatawa

fatawa

I keep thinking about your root picture, and it reminds me of a traffic jam. The root mass below the few thick roots, which are responsible for passing the nutes up to the plant.

Obviously, your plant pic looks loaded, but perhaps it would be even better if your method allowed for the root mass coming directly out of the net pot
i raise n lower it on purpose like that.u great burst of growth minupulating n anyway/everyway.i use light deprivation all kinds of shit.old techniques u cant find much info on the net about

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

20170827 095653
Heres 3wk veg,6th wk flip for me.i usualy scrog, but heres without slammin a trellis on them.2plants(just my personal smoke).but the root thing is calld "root hardening".pretty common back n day to let roots get exposed at soil level(usualy sinking from watering)then backfill 2wks later or so(purposly neglecting).lil tricks i learnd from an ol timer

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Your plants are stretching cause your light source sucks. Not sure why anyone would prefer a smaller root system I guess...

Not that long ago, high performance only came from big v8/10/12 cylinder engines, but over time, companies have learned how to make small engines perform better than big ones, and more energy efficient.

The newest Ford GT 40 no longer is based on the V8, but a v6. Lots of high performance cars (Audi, BMW...) are switching to 4 cylinder engines. Performance increases have come in a number of engine management improvements, but mostly in the combustion chamber where they have focused on improving how the air/fuel mixture detonates , which results in higher performance AND improved fuel economy

HPA (high pressure aero) provides the nutrients in ~ 30-80 microns into the root chamber. Due to the small size the roots that develop do not get fat, they look like massive balls of cotton candy

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

yur talking big pharma.im talking local joker bro.i hav 8k n my flower rm,2600 n veg.can u imagine the price to replace that led?shit i got 3kids n 2babies moms...lmao.thats another story

There are a number of mid-sized growers on another grow site using lots of different mfg LEDs

fatawa

fatawa

There are a number of mid-sized growers on another grow site using lots of different mfg LEDs
wat is yur light compared too?i got a few 600's i cud turn down to 250,400,600.a few 1000w i can turn down to 600,750,1000...prove to me its better.my v8's will dog yur led's bro.not meant to b confrontational(take it how u wish)but lets do a grow journal??u vs me,same nutes,medium,veg time,lights side by side n c whats wat.u game?

fatawa

fatawa

Cars r a differnt beast.n if u knew enough bout cars it aint the engine that makes them fast.its trans,rearend.ever seen an ol skool with stroker,4100trans,n 3.92 gears?no 4 cylinder is fuckin with that...

MW7945

MW7945

Ahhh I see how we're doing this. We're going to talk about completely irrelevant things then try to compare it.

A plant is now magically relatable to automotive technology in the height of the technological boom.

Well shit, the first washing machine I ever got sucks ass compared to the one I got now. But the drum is bigger than the old one. So I guess that means my point is right

fatawa

fatawa

Ahhh I see how we're doing this. We're going to talk about completely irrelevant things then try to compare it.

A plant is now magically relatable to automotive technology in the height of the technological boom.

Well shit, the first washing machine I ever got sucks ass compared to the one I got now. But the drum is bigger than the old one. So I guess that means my point is right
lol.led guy i take it.lol.we cud do a 3 way grow?im trying not to talk about but to prove it....big roots=big plant=big fuits.not really debatable.i run a few strains n 30gal trash cans.can a 9"×9"×4" tupperware really compare n the end??love it or hate it im speaking the truth

MW7945

MW7945

Can easily do LED vs whatever you want. But power consumption is one thing taken into consideration ;)

My Vero 29's are on the way

I was never siding that smaller roots are superior though. That's just silly.

fatawa

fatawa

Can easily do LED vs whatever you want. But power consumption is one thing taken into consideration
y??im on a budget of $45 a month electric(2600k n veg,8k n flower)so idt u can beat that either.even with a cob.we cud compare lumens?but thats another disadvantage for u too...electric isnt an issue for everyone

MW7945

MW7945

Lmao, you're telling me, running cxb3590 or ver029 drawing the same amount of power, you couldn't get more than HPS?

Deeeeeeeeerp. Would be able to run a room 2-3x the size if you were to use the same amount of power

That's just silly.

Top Bottom