Are Roots Ever To Big To Lift?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

The question is concerning your willingness to raise your plants off the buckets and therefore the roots out of the water.

Do you believe or have experience with roots being damaged from moving plants between buckets?

Or do you think that the roots are strong enough to support the weight of the root ball without damaging them?

Because of the way my room is setup I find it hard to reach all my girls. Until recently I had always had two empty buckets that hold the plants in until I switch their positions in the tent. I'm just concerned that there's to much weight below the net cup now.

S

Shawnery

This is an honest question.

I need to do a little work on my girls and there's not enough room in the tent to get everywhere. I usually take them out but them back in reverse order and all done. The roots are getting real big and I'm worried to heavy.

No one!

H2OPharmer

H2OPharmer

I used to remove mine as well to clean the buckets and prune. Some of the root balls filled the 8 gallon bucket. I just placed the net pot and bucket cover in a large bucket. Never had an issue.

H

heisen

Lifted these whenever I felt like it.never any issues.
Downloadfile 13

S

Shawnery

How old are those plants? Mine are almost 2 months old and they're about 2/3rds that size if.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
4D88BD20 B78E 460A BA2E 2A75FE183119
The taller ones were cloned April 2017 the shorter ones March 2018

Top Bottom