Are the girls ready 2
Are the girls ready
Are the girls ready 2

Are the girls ready 3
hbrds

hbrds

hi
i will wait for 50 procent of the heads to turn" dark,"amber",brown"
this means only 40 procent clear or cloudy, but the window is large for newbi just make sure not to many clear heads wait for cloudy heads

Madmax

Madmax

I usually take em around 25% amber.pics arnt real good .i see some amber there.
What strain is it 7-8 week?.what kind of stone you like will determine when to pull em

nikson

nikson

I usually take em around 25% amber.pics arnt real good .i see some amber there.
What strain is it 7-8 week?.what kind of stone you like will determine when to pull em

These are F1 seeds that a friend brought me to try and I do not really know what their time is, so I ask. They look pretty good. My microscope is a bit lame, i can see a few amber. so ill wash them for another week or two and we`ll see Thanks !

Madmax

Madmax

Check in other areas too as plants dont mature all at same time.there might b some tops that you can cut earlier.i do this quite often and call it boutique cutting lol..i can do this as i dont grow many.bit different for a commercial grower though.show us some pics if you can..i love pics :D..

Cheers max

nikson

nikson

Check in other areas too as plants dont mature all at same time.there might b some tops that you can cut earlier.i do this quite often and call it boutique cutting lol..i can do this as i dont grow many.bit different for a commercial grower though.show us some pics if you can..i love pics :D..

Cheers max

23B615FC FDE6 4542 AACB A41513B9DE1C
82784ACB CD05 4242 A289 739D172054F6
7F9B60FC D137 419F B424 2D00002FEFE1
Top Bottom