Are These Leaves Specific To Any Known Strain?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

While visiting Jamaica, I went in search of some hidden genetics. After meeting several people I was taken into the mountains and got to meet this old old Jamaican who I honestly couldn’t understand at all. He was friendly and laughed at my questions and gave short responses, not rude just simply said. At any rate after showing me some of his mountain gardens and sharing a few spliffs he gave me a few seeds from a small metal tin he pulled out from one of his cabin sheds. He had lots of tins, but he kept saying this was Ja best, and something else that I both didn’t understand and can’t fully remember. Well I made it back with the seeds, and started a few of them (he only gave me like half a dozen and the ones I started all popped). I hope to keep the strain alive, and have 4 going. They have a number of features that seem specific to the strain, one is the leaves- that all have 11 pointed main fan leaves. Is this specific to any strain anyone knows about?

Are these leaves specific to any known strain 3

Are these leaves specific to any known strain 2

Are these leaves specific to any known strain

P

Pass2TheLeft

I dont think its strain orintated but more health specific and related to how much light ive had plants with 9 and 11 fingers on many strains its usually a sign of great health and lots of light it seems to happen more outdoors than indoors most likey because indoors can not match the sun excactly

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I dont think its strain orintated but more health specific and related to how much light ive had plants with 9 and 11 fingers on many strains its usually a sign of great health and lots of light it seems to happen more outdoors than indoors most likey because indoors can not match the sun excactly

Well stated at the same time as my other strains, under same lighting conditions inside and then outside with same nutes and same home made soil. But only the Jamaicans have this feature

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've seen something with a similar growth pattern from Australia. YouTube Australia weed. If it's still up, and I can find it, I'll post the link. Looks just like that...Real cool plant

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You somehow got really lucky! If she flowers like the video, you're gonna have some super rare flower...Clone it. May have found a diamond

Later today, I’m cloning all of them, and keeping them as
“Mother’s” while I wait to see what does the best and if any become male. If no males, then I will try and hermie one for seeds.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Crazy, I hadn't seen that plant in years. Glad I could be of help. Where did u find the bean?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Great story! I am a little jealous and excited to see the results. :)

I am hoping and thinking this is a untouched Sativa that’s Native, when I spoke about family and growing that’s what seemed to make the connection with my Jamaican farmer. He seemed to suggest these where old crop, family’s beginning I think he said. Anyways I would be so excited to have some old school genetics, the stuff bob sang about

Top Bottom