Are These Leaves Specific To Any Known Strain?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I am hoping and thinking this is a untouched Sativa that’s Native, when I spoke about family and growing that’s what seemed to make the connection with my Jamaican farmer. He seemed to suggest these where old crop, family’s beginning I think he said. Anyways I would be so excited to have some old school genetics, the stuff bob sang about
I wonder if it is a true landace? The only thing that confuses me, is the Australia thing. I've seen quite a few different growers down under growing something real close, if not the same. Guess we'll see as she flowers. It becomes a crazy blue, or purple color genetically. Instead of leaves turning colors, it the buds that turn, and leaves stay green. Something I've only seen with this strain. I was going to take a cruise this winter to Caribbean. I'll make sure to go to Jamaica.
Also, if you wanna see a great grower/breeder from Australia, YouTube Kog. Unreal shit

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I wonder if it is a true landace? The only thing that confuses me, is the Australia thing. I've seen quite a few different growers down under growing something real close, if not the same. Guess we'll see as she flowers. It becomes a crazy blue, or purple color genetically. Instead of leaves turning colors, it the buds that turn, and leaves stay green. Something I've only seen with this strain. I was going to take a cruise this winter to Caribbean. I'll make sure to go to Jamaica.
Also, if you wanna see a great grower/breeder from Australia, YouTube Kog. Unreal shit

I’ll check it out. And if you go to Jamaica,be sure you go to a garden and get seeds direct. Everyone has somthing they will sell you so you have to put some ground work in

wrabang

wrabang

I have lived in Ocho Rios, the best herb to get in Jamaica by far is in Negril in the mountains. All the locals throughout the island will attest to that. They refer to it as "Westmorland". Just don't act or say your from the states if you wanna find a farmer willing to show you their fields. That being said I think you have a gem. Awesome!

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

they look great..
did ya ask about the grow environment? does she like being cool...hot..etc?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Go to Fiji, and try the nausori highland weed, purest untouched land race sativa. I have a few seeds going. Best smoking weed ive ever had, true giant plants bro. I’ve seen colas there over 4ft long . Crystalline terpenes too. This is 4 weeks old getting some fresh air. Trying to keep her short as they get upwards of 10ft tall. Keeping lights heavy to keep here from stretch. It’s got preflowers so I may just flip it but it hasn’t thrown those 11 leaf pattern yet so I’m waiting

C713DC37 6A9B 4D40 B1D3 CD730D327F2F

Latest posts

Top Bottom