Are These Ready To Harvest?

• Thread starter Salomon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

80A148DC 1066 4BCD 902B BDD4E2198DED
Easiest way is to check trichomes with a loop, your plants look very immature, so I’d guess some time yet. Light (type) will also have an impact on how slow/fast plants mature. I just chopped (after and while monitoring trichomes) at 80 days into bloom. You’ll want to find some amber among the milky, they first start out clear.
Welcome to the farm btw.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting there. Wait until about 80% of the hairs turn color (brown or red). As stated above a better method is to check trichome heads with a magnifying glass or jewelers loupe.

P

PompanoPatty

Thanks. These are autos so might be faster than that. Going in aerogarden with additional lights and draped with mylar. I started flawless finish today. Do you think I started flush too soon?

P

PompanoPatty

Thanks. It's only my second try with growing. I messed up the first time and stunted them. I can see how much the dark haired have receded into the bud on pic you posted. These are at day 70 today so will just keep close eye on them.. Thanks for everyone's help

P

PompanoPatty

Thanks. It's only my second try with growing. I messed up the first time and stunted them. I can see how much the dark haired have receded into the bud on pic you posted. These are at day 70 today so will just keep close eye on them.. Thanks for everyone's help
Asking for help once again. Do these look ready now?

P

PompanoPatty

Should I harvest now or wait few days? You can see how much they have changed from the pics I posted two days ago. The autos change quickly.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

It's depends on what kind of high you like. Or if you're selling it , it will pack on a little more weight if you let it go . If you are gonna smoke it depends on what you like, you're early in the harvest window the more energetic the high will be and the longer it goes the more couch and fridge type of smoke it will be. If it's a heavy indica I would suggest suggest cutting it slightly early and if it's a sativa dominant then I'd wait till about the end of the harvest window. Window is open usually for about 2 weeks for peak thc content.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I don't know man I'm looking at a couple of you're others pictures and I'd probably give them another week. The top pictures at the top of the tread look like their more done in the window but as I scrolled down I say give them more time to ripen up

P

PompanoPatty

Mine looks a little less ready than picture posted by Snowshoejoe., don't know if I should go ahead and harvest or let it go a few more days

G gnome

G gnome

The introduction section is for introductions. Just because this is ur first thread doesn't mean it belongs in the intro section

P

PompanoPatty

The current pics are the two I posted right before your first comment. These are autos so are indica/sativa mix

Top Bottom