Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Are You Legal Or Illegal?

Discussion in 'Security' started by London bud, Dec 5, 2018.

Are you growing legal or not

1. Legal

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. Not legal

29 vote(s)
    59.2%
  1. For me, I just straight away think of growing as illegal but as I spend more time on here I see a lot of people are growing legally.
    I'm wondering how many illegals are on here? How many legal?
    I'm gonna start the ball rolling and cast the first vote.
    Here in England, it's illegal everywhere

2. Illegal. You might have a lot of people not want to answer this , or not tell you where they live

Northernpop, London bud and JWM2 like this.
  3. Rootbound

Rootbound Moderator Staff Member

I dont believe people can see your vote. Unless you actually post your answer in this thread.

London bud, JWM2, Trustfall and 2 others like this.
  4. They cant i just checked. I meant that they might not want to leave a actual reply since being illegal. I know i try not to tell people which state i live in.

London bud and JWM2 like this.
  5. 1diesel1

1diesel1 Moderator Staff Member

Legal medical grower over here. Had 4 patients before legalization then the state decided to start fuckin with us. Had to drop 2 so I wouldn’t have to report to the OLCC. Recently had to drop my moms card because she doesn’t live at my address so I had my wife get her card. So I can now legally grow 12 flowering plants and I think 32 veging plants up to a certain height. Shit I can’t keep up with it they change the rules so often. So, I just mind my own business and hopefully they’ll LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

6. 1diesel1

No, nobody can see your vote.

7. to the best of my knowledge i'm completely legal. i'm only growing four plants and im on 4th cycle. I didn't start growing until legalization either, I smoked on occasion but wasn't a "head" till legalization.

1diesel1 likes this.
  8. only thing I will say about even potentially being legal is there's so many confusing laws it's kind of hard to tell. County laws, state laws, but there's bunches to read through and it gets confusing. I'm fairly sure i'm all legal though, I should be able to grow 8 plants and I think 24 that are under 2' tall in veg. I think... lol

Jack og and 1diesel1 like this.
  9. 1diesel1

What state?

FutureGrower likes this.
  10. Oregon but I'm in Deschutes County and our Sheriff isn't exactly in favor of cannabis legalization. lots of silly County laws apparently too but it looks like i'm all legal

and i'm a a med patient with a grower licesne

11. You should change the vote from legal to regulated, because no one growing in the US is legal.

12. 1diesel1

Cool that! I’m in Washington county.

FutureGrower and scubascrog like this.
  13. 1diesel1

1 card with your growers license you can only grow 6 flowering plants.

FutureGrower and scubascrog like this.
  14. I live in close proximity of a school so its STEALTH for me lol

15. Either way. Legal or not. Whats ur partner have to say about it? The smell. Ur time. Ur $ invested. Oh and ya the legality .

16. Oh well I got 3 runs under my belt since march. I have gained a lot of respect and knowledge along the way .
    There arr alot of street level peeps who buy 20 of fire and dont appreciate the effort involved.
    Man I could do it.
    Oh ya?

Erick31876 and JWM2 like this.
  17. What i am is lawyered up like a motherfucker,lol.It has never been legal in all the years ive been growing and its not now,dont fool yourself.

18. 1diesel1

That’s rite! You nailed it rite on the head there bro!!! Bottom paragraph says it all!!! 6B5651B1-AAA7-4E07-90B1-BB09B7621F10.jpeg

19. 3 balls

3 balls

Downside of trying to comply is, when they change the rules around, it's not hard to find ya.

20. Not only federal but i honestly think you can get in more trouble now than you used to because theres more laws and little BS rules buried in the legistlation these idiots write.

MIMedGrower and 1diesel1 like this.