Arizona Call To Action To Preserve Home Grow Rights

• Thread starter MrBelvedere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

There have been recent developments in the AZ legalization effort if you have been following you know the MPP (Marijuana Policy Project) pulled a fast one and cut home cultivation rights out of the bill at the last minute before filing it with the state but we caught on to it and we protested and got MPP to put home cultivation rights back in the bill but now there is an entirely new problem several dispensary owners who do not agree with home cultivation have split off from MPP and have started there own legalization initiative that is much more strict than MPP's version and will not include home cultivation rights!

The person who is spearheading this new BAD inititive is Gina Bernans - medical director for the Giving Tree Wellness Center. This competing inititive threatens to derail the entire legalization effort either both ballot measures will fail or they both consume so much resources that should have been dedicated to one initiative that they cant even get either one on the ballot to begin with.

BOYCOTT THE GIVING TREE WELLNESS CENTER

JAM THEIR FACEBOOK PAGES WITH MESSAGES OF PROTEST

TELL EVERYONE NOT TO SHOP THERE AND SPREAD THE WORD

IDEAS ON HOW TO PRANKS WITH HER DISPENSARY LEGALLY POST THEM HERE.

GIVING TREE WELNESS CENTER CONTACT INFO:

ADDRESS:21617 N 9th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85027

FACEBOOK:

PHONE NUMBER:
(623) 242-9080

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you @MrBelvedere, I'm still pissed off that we had the right to grow until the dispensaries got up and running, then when that happened we lost our rights to cultivate after peeps spent thousands on grow gear and then were made criminals if they continued to grow. I will torment the shit out of them. I hope all other in Az do the same. Grow your own. Lets the dispensaries go under for all I care. Boutique growers grow better weed anyhow.!!!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Hi, a disaster was narrowly avoided. The right to grow at home was nearly lost because hardly anybody was activating or even paying attention to current legislation drafts. This site has people connected the current drafts

Monarch Wellness Center near Scottsdale is also on the list of dispensaries NOT supporting growers rights, spread the word and prank them.

Please participate if you care

1. Monarch Wellness Center
  2. 1 Google review
  3. Wellness Center
  4. 8729 E Manzanita Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
  5. (480) 991-3752
  6. Closed now · Hours
  7. Website
    Directions
  8. Menu: viewmenu.com

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@MrBelvedere Here is a response from the Giving Trees facebook page is reply to my post about her position on grow rights.

So forgive me for asking, is she for or against individual patient grow rights in AZ.?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Nice, it looks like she changed her mind :)

Basically there are three factions

Safer Arizona who are diehard growers rights
Monarch and Giving Tree diehard dispensary owners wanting heavy regulations
MPP in the middle

Even now the current MPP draft is pretty lousy and needs more clear wording on growers rights and removing the 25 mile rule

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Storm the castle!
Ya buddy will not let those castle walls stop us!!!!. Matter of fact, I built a raft out of 100% cannabis tree trunks and hemp twine to hold it all together as we traverse the moat. :D

The plan is when we get to the base of the walls we will light the 2 tons of cannabis lined on the ground at the bottom of the walls and get them fuckers so ripped they wont be able to fight much less find their bows and arrows. LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This ^^^^^^^

Yea, called them yesterday and I was told by one of her employees, that Dr. Gina Berman (The Giving Tree Wellness Center) has clearly and publicly stated that she would not support an initiative that did not include grow rights.
I got the same response from Gina also. So it would appear at face value she is FOR patients being able to home cultivate!!!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

The final unified draft was submitted by MPP and apparently thanks to all the pressure on the two dispensaries there will be home grow rights for everyone. No 25 mile rule it seems? It looks like municipalities can only make rules to regulate dispensaries, not home grown. Not sure 100%.

Now time to get out the vote :) :)

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Right on players please do whatever you can to remind yourself to wake up on voting day like set your phone alarm to wake up. Many of us with war crime felonies who have lost our right to vote will be still voting despite the laws and we will update this with reminders to vote and we will make sure everyone we knows has a ride to the vote peace and happiness and happy 421 love yall

Last edited:
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@jumpincactus
This is a new initiative submitted it's much better than the MPP one, I think it needs 250k signatures need to be collected for it to make it onto the ballot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom