Arizona Cops Need More Than Skunky Pot Smell To Bust In

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tardbuster

Tardbuster

They went back on this.

Not that it matters, weed doesnt smell like weed in Az. Haven't smelled "skunk" in 2 years.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They went back on this.

Not that it matters, weed doesnt smell like weed in Az. Haven't smelled "skunk" in 2 years.
They, who is they? and when and where did you see they went back on this? Provide a link please.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea but that isnt exclusive to AZ, LEO uses that ploy more and more all over the country. Health n welfare my azz

Bottom line is, those in power will and do abuse their powers when it suits them.

Last edited:
Tardbuster

Tardbuster

jumpincactu 1798364 said:
They, who is they? and when and where did you see they went back on this? Provide a link please.

"They" are the corporate sponsored lawmakers. Im not a Satanist, so I don't follow titles and names of protected organized freedom-grabbing criminals.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...arijuana-odor-probable-cause-search/86991908/

This whole mmj law has been a joke on the people. Granting corporate wishes. Right down to the fact that you can't buy any natural skunky smelling legal pot in all of Az. And people growing it will be visited by the alphabet boys... Reminds me of Skunkman's discovery of Skunk #1 a la the DEA.

Almost certainly an agenda behind it all, keeping Az full of fake smelling weed by making sure only dispensaries can grow it,and purposely kill the natural flavor. Testing the waters for the Monsanto-Marlborough merger lol. Cant find any other reason the dispensaries kill the natural strain properties by growing sterile with unflushed Sour Dee, Sugardaddy, Budcandy, Sweet, Floranectar, etc etc etc. Theres got to be a reason?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom