As The Worm Turns..... Any Of You Read This???

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I to this day could never figure out why the was a cyber coup against the CM but I didn't know him personally and never knew what to believe. He seemed to be a good dude, but sure did end up with a lot of peeps that didn't like his swagger/style...... But again lets not get the CM thing going here. I just had to think out loud.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
no worries man. I know you and GG have some issues, just keep it real bro......
I don’t have issues with anyone, he went off the deep end on me a while back out of nowhere.
And now 1D “thinks”I’m responsible for running off the chickenman. And he’s upset about it.:)
Let’s get back on track to the copy paste please.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t have issues with anyone, he went off the deep end on me a while back out of nowhere.
And now 1D “thinks”I’m responsible for running off the chickenman. And he’s upset about it.:)
Let’s get back on track to the copy paste please.
I have no desire or knowledge over what happened its all good. I just want to steer clear of drama and hate no matter its source. Life is too short. As far as I am concerned you and I have made amends ...... My comment to 1 diesel was to let him know it seemed you 2 had some issues. None of my business and I want to stay out of it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have no desire or knowledge over what happened its all good. I just want to steer clear of drama and hate no matter its source. Life is too short. As far as I am concerned you and I have made amends ...... My comment to 1 diesel was to let him know it seemed you 2 had some issues. None of my business and I want to stay out of it.
Got it. No issues here. C.M. Left on his own accord. No one runnd offt C.M.

dan1989

dan1989

To be clear Acreage Holdings is at the present the largest cannabis producer in the US

heres the link for full story and video https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...boehner-joins-marijuana-firm-s-advisory-board

The U.S. marijuana industry has a new spokesman: John Boehner.

The Republican former Speaker of the House has joined the advisory board of Acreage Holdings, a company that cultivates, processes and dispenses cannabis in 11 U.S. states. Boehner’s endorsement, after saying nine years ago he was “unalterably opposed” to legalization, could be considered a watershed event: Marijuana has gone mainstream.

“Over the last 10 or 15 years, the American people’s attitudes have changed dramatically,” he said in an interview. “I find myself in that same position.”

Sixty-four percent of Americans, including a majority of both Republicans and Democrats, want to legalize it, according to an October Gallup survey. That’s the most since the pollster began asking the question in 1969, when 12 percent of the population favored legalization.

Former Massachusetts Governor William Weld will join Boehner on the advisory board of Acreage, which holds 35 licenses for cannabis businesses in the U.S. Boehner, 68, was first elected to the House of Representatives from Southwest Ohio in 1990. He was Speaker from 2011 to 2015, when he resigned amid problems with an increasingly fractious Republican caucus.

Since then, he’s served as a board member for tobacco company Reynolds American Inc. and adviser for global law firm Squire Patton Boggs US LLP. Weld, 72, who was governor from 1991 to 1997, was the Libertarian Party’s candidate for vice president in 2016.

‘Immensely Positive’
“We view this advocacy that we get from these two gentlemen as immensely positive for the industry,” said George Allen, Acreage’s president.

The politicians are a sign of a watershed moment for the industry, according to Vahan Ajamian, an analyst at Beacon Securities Ltd.

“It is difficult to overstate the impact of this monumental event for the U.S. cannabis sector,” he said in a note Wednesday after Bloomberg broke the news.

The two former Republican politicians join Acreage as current officeholders vacillate on their support for weed. President Donald Trump has gone back and forth, while Attorney General Jeff Sessions is a longtime opponent. The Justice Department in January rescinded the Obama-era policies that allowed state legal pot markets to flourish.

Both Boehner and Weld say they’ve never tried the drug, but adult recreational use is legal in nine states and Washington, D.C. That means more than one in five American

Nothing like betraying your beliefs to earn a few extra million a year ;)
indeed............. it is a sickness. When it comes to riches it reminds me of a old cliché saying in narcotics anonymous concerning narcotics " one is too many, and a thousand never enough":( same way it works with gathering money and riches, its never enough to fill that hole in the soul......

I take it you weren't there to quit marijuana then ;) (not asking why you were there by the way). I think power is his true currency. Power gives Boehner his boner. I mean unless you're planning on buying Donald Trump something he doesn't already have, there comes a point surely when you've got so much money that the only thing left to gain is a feeling of self achievement and superiority.

Read and understand Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs pyramid and you can pretty much analyse any living person that you know and understand why they are living the way they are right at that very moment. Here's the pyramid, you are basically supposed to start at the bottom from birth and ideally be near or at the top come death. Unfortunately sometimes people fall down a couple levels.

Maslow pyramid

Me, I think everyone has a price. Not monetary necessarily, but a price in some form.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing like betraying your beliefs to earn a few extra million a year ;)

I take it you weren't there to quit marijuana then ;) (not asking why you were there by the way). I think power is his true currency. Power gives Boehner his boner. I mean unless you're planning on buying Donald Trump something he doesn't already have, there comes a point surely when you've got so much money that the only thing left to gain is a feeling of self achievement and superiority.

Read and understand Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs pyramid and you can pretty much analyse any living person that you know and understand why they are living the way they are right at that very moment. Here's the pyramid, you are basically supposed to start at the bottom from birth and ideally be near or at the top come death. Unfortunately sometimes people fall down a couple levels.

View attachment 792114

Me, I think everyone has a price. Not monetary necessarily, but a price in some form.
Nope wasn't there for weed. :( that's a dragon I slayed 35 yrs ago :D You don't win the grand prize tho, cause it was too easy for you to guess ole cactus has a tainted past....... :p

Top Bottom