Asian Fantasy

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Greetings nyckid

First...please allow me to apologize for my non response to prior entreaty. My internet etiquette leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Asian Fantasy is an inbred line, more accurately, a specific specimen from an inbred line of mostly Cambodian origin. The Cambodian #7 has a slight Thai influence.

It is my opinion that the subject of this thread is more likely a hybrid of Asian Fantasy and a Maui cultivar. Nonetheless, even a hybrid of Asian Fantasy is potentially more potent than any of the strains currently in circulation.

Colloquially in Cambodia there's 'Jungle Weed' and 'Rice-paddy Weed'. Highland and lowland types. The #7 line is a lowland type. It's generally not a pretty plant. Directed selection did not occur until long after the plants acclimatized to western outdoor growing conditions, so the rangier specimens predominated. Fortunately, these same specimens were also absurdly potent.

In comparison to 'today's elites' here's an analogy: There's this little movie titled Shine a Light. It's superbly directed, displays fantastic cinematography, sounds phenomenal and The Stones are on. And you're thinking "WOW, nothing beats this!!!" .....then Buddy Guy shows up.

Now it may not be to your taste, but if you know and appreciate modern music, then you know with great pellucidity that Guy took it to another level.

Anyhow, after it's all been said and done, if you favour the specimen endeavour to maintain it.

Sincerely,
Charles.

A FUCKING MEN

bf

N

nyckid

hererissh, To answer your question that depends on your psyche I've seen some people really geek out.

Eagle 420, thanks for the kind words!

Zoolander, thanks my friend I have crossed and bx'd the asian with a sativa male blue berry from dj short turned the finished plant purple and gave the buds a purple color & blue berry fuel taste along with a swriling head mind fuck and a little body in the end.

Trichburner, red stems on this plant occur no matter the medium used or the nutrients given. This happens when the flowers are mature dirt or hydro inside and outside.

Charles Xavier, Thank you for the information it's nice to finally have some good facts on the strain and put rather eloquently as well. Cheers!

nycKID

T

trichburner

Blurry but 100% better and hella lot more convincing for the skeptics :)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
She really is a sexy beauty. Lovely plant. Thanks for sharin!

hubcap

hubcap

what a strange looking plant.
sounds like its pretty good, if youve held onto it for this many years....
tks for taking the time to share the pics.....
this thing must be fun to grow with all the color and leaf shape changes and all....
strange lil one u got there. and from the sound of it, she packs quite a punch as well.

she like to eat alot? pH sensitive? she looks to train pretty good....clone ez??

:star
-h.c-

C

Charles Xavier

Greetings nyckid

Definitely not pure, my friend; sad to say.

But if it's worth it to you then...

Sincerely,
Charles.

p.s. Greetings bubblefunk

I always try to bring the gospel; blessings to the men them who recognize. Peace, Brother.

C.X.

E

ELITE GENETICS

man i love Charles posts..puts everything into a perfect perspective & does it in a very intelligent way, explains it & tells it exactly how it is..again Charles if there is anything i can ever do for you just let me know man..whats mine is yours..for those who dont know Charles is most likely responsible for most kushes ,tons of elite clones etc..

Kid bro when you send me that AF sample i will tell it exactly how it is..i smoke mostly only kush/chem & diesel, the best med grade pot around but i sure would love so good ol trippy weed as its been a long long time since i smoked any freak out weed..

Greetings nyckid

First...please allow me to apologize for my non response to prior entreaty. My internet etiquette leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Asian Fantasy is an inbred line, more accurately, a specific specimen from an inbred line of mostly Cambodian origin. The Cambodian #7 has a slight Thai influence.

It is my opinion that the subject of this thread is more likely a hybrid of Asian Fantasy and a Maui cultivar. Nonetheless, even a hybrid of Asian Fantasy is potentially more potent than any of the strains currently in circulation.

Colloquially in Cambodia there's 'Jungle Weed' and 'Rice-paddy Weed'. Highland and lowland types. The #7 line is a lowland type. It's generally not a pretty plant. Directed selection did not occur until long after the plants acclimatized to western outdoor growing conditions, so the rangier specimens predominated. Fortunately, these same specimens were also absurdly potent.

In comparison to 'today's elites' here's an analogy: There's this little movie titled Shine a Light. It's superbly directed, displays fantastic cinematography, sounds phenomenal and The Stones are on. And you're thinking "WOW, nothing beats this!!!" .....then Buddy Guy shows up.

Now it may not be to your taste, but if you know and appreciate modern music, then you know with great pellucidity that Guy took it to another level.

Anyhow, after it's all been said and done, if you favour the specimen endeavour to maintain it.

Sincerely,
Charles.

E

ELITE GENETICS

nice red stems! does look like the real deal, i have to admit i was a little sceptical & NYCKID is my bro..i believe him 100% now though & even if it were a AF cross(not that it is),im sure its bomb trippy weed..cant wait to try it & some seeds/cuts plz KID..
Blurry but 100% better and hella lot more convincing for the skeptics :)

CBF

CBF

Supporter
what do i know, but those outdoor shots look alot like some type of TW. reminds me of richard williams TW pheno hes used.

never heard of asian fantasy, so yeah what do i know, hehe

actually thought it was a poundy creation, LOL

N

nyckid

Thanks for all the replies. Charles is the man period. Nuff said. Elite my friend samples are comming to you. I have had this plant since 1989. When it was given to us it was called,
"The Super" or the "fantasy" by those the Polish Community. We saw it in the Jason King first edition I believe and we freaked out based on the pictures and the descriptions given by Mr King. I am not here to hype plants or sell beans. I will be doing a full grow from clone to maturation of the plant with crystal clear photos for all to enjoy. Thanks for all the positive input.
nycKID

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
:rock:rocknyckid
great news ,congrats to you n best of luck preserving the line i hope you spread her like wild fire.so is this holy grailish ?

legends never die

was the outdoor in ny?

im very much lookin forward to the grow but can you giv us a smoke report before the grow ?

T

Trillion

wow, beautiful plants ny. Just goes to show how far the dutch "hazes" are from being the 75%-100% sativas we are told they are.

I would also like to express my appreciation for having access to the opinions and information given to us by so many accomplished and knowledgeable members of the canna community in one civilised forum

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
pictures of the Asian fantasy a little blurry sorry its all I have right now.

Hey Kid...Just curious, but, why'd you pretend to be a lil' old lady on ICmag? Or was that just yer mom posting?

Afterall...the pics you posted on this page were the old lady's pics...she even had the same AFxBB hybrid that you have...crazy coincidence huh.

H

Husbandnwife420

nyckid sweet lookin fresh harvested plant u got ther man wish i stull lived in ny now lol dude u know your shit if u say it is what it is thats good enuff for me wish i had a sampel of that any seeds of that arround or the likes of sed cronic have about 10 sprouts of kosh goin will let u know how thay do the first 6 or 8 roted in the water as soon as thay started to sprout i should have put in pro mix never had that happer 2 me before u ever heard of such a thing so i soaked more and planted them as soon as thay poped open im prayin thay wake up and take off:flower peace out ponch

M

Mr Green

wow.. really love reading these kind of threads.. very interesting

N

NYC420

Hey guys. new to the board. once I signed up i queried asian fantasy & got this thread. NYCKID, i got back from the phillippines few months ago and during my stay (business) I tasted some awesome buds that was being circulated as AF. it was the best sh!#@ i've ever smoked and i've smoked them all plus add my ridiculously high tolerance and you can see why i'm impressed. the best thing about the buzz is that you get higher every toke you take...it never levels out. right now i've got some kush and diesel (sour). Peace out guys.

-Free the Herb
:cool

D

doggystyled73

Hey Kid...Just curious, but, why'd you pretend to be a lil' old lady on ICmag? Or was that just yer mom posting?

Afterall...the pics you posted on this page were the old lady's pics...she even had the same AFxBB hybrid that you have...crazy coincidence huh.

lmao.. yea i remember this..

Latest posts

Top Bottom