Asian Fantasy

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Ok, Jason King here, checking in. A bit late, sorry.

Ah yes, Asian Fantasy. I used to get it from a dude in San Diego in the early 90's. There were different phenos. They all looked golden and flarfy and not too impressive. But the smell, flavor, and high, were legendary. I haven't smoked it in 25 years but I remember it like it was yesterday. It has a crazy spice that is not haze. No ceiling. The guy who had it would not give me a cut. I started buying all he would sell... He called it AAA but I actually renamed it Asian Fantasy, and then everyone started calling it that, including him. (always hated that name..)

If anyone REALLY has it, please PM me, let me get a cut or nug (preferably both!) and I will be forever in your debt. I wanna run her in Hawaii. I think she would love it here. And nothing gets me high any more, but she would. She would.
Is this the same Jason King from the canna bible? I'm sorry I don't know anyone who has the Asian fantasy cut but I do love your books.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The guy that gave it to me has given it out a few times. In fact I think someone else on here might have it. Most either lost it or got sick of it. It is very finicky and difficult to keep happy. That combined with poor (modern day) bag appeal and moderate yields is why it gets tossed.
Most people I know don't want to smoke it again. They like to smoke and work on their hobbies or do whatever activities they do and enhance them. Not make them difficult to do or concentrate on. It can be delicious and super potent.

Outside it is easier to grow and comes out better. It is a difficult plant to grow inside. It has been getting easier to manage after two seasons outdoors. The cuts seem less finicky. She can still go sour in a heartbeat though.

B

BoneGrown420

hererissh, To answer your question that depends on your psyche I've seen some people really geek out.

Eagle 420, thanks for the kind words!

Zoolander, thanks my friend I have crossed and bx'd the asian with a sativa male blue berry from dj short turned the finished plant purple and gave the buds a purple color & blue berry fuel taste along with a swriling head mind fuck and a little body in the end.

Trichburner, red stems on this plant occur no matter the medium used or the nutrients given. This happens when the flowers are mature dirt or hydro inside and outside.

Charles Xavier, Thank you for the information it's nice to finally have some good facts on the strain and put rather eloquently as well. Cheers!

nycKID
hey bro very nice plant and story. I think the plant is beautiful and ive been searching awhile now for beans. Do you by chance have any to part with or no of anywhere to purchase them. thanks and happy growing

Toaster79

Toaster79

hey bro very nice plant and story. I think the plant is beautiful and ive been searching awhile now for beans. Do you by chance have any to part with or no of anywhere to purchase them. thanks and happy growing

You do realize you are addressing a guy that has been banned 10 years ago and your breaking TOU by asking for seeds/clones on an open forum?

B

BoneGrown420

You do realize you are addressing a guy that has been banned 10 years ago and your breaking TOU by asking for seeds/clones on an open forum?
no bro i was unaware of this. thanks. im new to this site and doing research.

Top Bottom