Auto Blueberry Home Stretch

• Thread starter tallcool169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tallcool169

Well, I'm finishing out week 9. Fan leaves are turning yellow and dropping off, pistils are starting to amber. The trichomes appear to be still clear...Very strange waiting for a plant to die to receive a good harvest. Thinking they'll be done next week(late) or early the following week? Been super light on nutrients, grown in ff ocean, mixed with happy frog and some coco and perlite. I'm popping some California Snow, Hubbabubbasmellolicious(something like that) and an OG Kush freebie that doesn't seem to wanna find the surface. Any suggestions on drying? I was reading about after chopping placing the trimmed buds in a paper sack for 5-7 days? Also, what is a newbie to do with the trimmings? I assume trim is referring to the leaves that are cut away from the buds and the smaller vines, and not the main stalk? Newbie out....

Auto blueberry home stretch
Auto blueberry home stretch 2
Auto blueberry home stretch 3
Auto blueberry home stretch 4
T

tallcool169

Make

make that 2 times per day to let gasses burn off and give oxygen to let chlorophyll ( home grown tast ) to burn off Do your home work this is a site of knowledgeable people just ask you will get good help. Watch other sites a lot of people clam to know rember on the web you don't know who you dealing with looking good though 3 or 4 weeks maybe. Check the thrics only way to be sure. This Is All in my Own Opinion!!!!!
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Top Bottom