Auto Chem Bubbly And White Widow. First Try, Second Try.

• Thread starter Bajocas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bajocas

Bajocas

I thought this was interesting enough to share. My first auto grow was WW and ChemBubbly. I used a very basic approach with soil from Home Depot, whatever the least expensive was, 1 gallon pot for the ChemB and a 3 gallon for the WW. My nutes were from the NPK RAW line, with a little try at NTFG, and my feeding was extremely conservative. I PH'd every feeding. Here are pictures from the 8 week mark.

ChemB 8 weeks about 16" in a 1 gallon softpot.

Auto chem bubbly and white widow first try second try

WW in a 3 Gallon softpot about 24" at 8 weeks

Auto chem bubbly and white widow first try second try 2

My second go around I'm using my own compost soil. The pot sizes are 5 gallon. I've been practicing my compost tea and now using it often. I'm using all three OGbiowar and a blend of kelp, humic, fulvic, molasses, and a little Agsil 16. I haven't PH'd once but that's because it's been crazy busy for me. I hit them with CA25 a few times. The White Widow is on the left with ChemB on the right. These are 7 weeks old.

Auto chem bubbly and white widow first try second try 3

It's great to read all the info on this site and better to put it into action and see the difference.

Smerb

Smerb

I thought this was interesting enough to share. My first auto grow was WW and ChemBubbly. I used a very basic approach with soil from Home Depot, whatever the least expensive was, 1 gallon pot for the ChemB and a 3 gallon for the WW. My nutes were from the NPK RAW line, with a little try at NTFG, and my feeding was extremely conservative. I PH'd every feeding. Here are pictures from the 8 week mark.

ChemB 8 weeks about 16" in a 1 gallon softpot.

View attachment 687746

WW in a 3 Gallon softpot about 24" at 8 weeks

View attachment 687747

My second go around I'm using my own compost soil. The pot sizes are 5 gallon. I've been practicing my compost tea and now using it often. I'm using all three OGbiowar and a blend of kelp, humic, fulvic, molasses, and a little Agsil 16. I haven't PH'd once but that's because it's been crazy busy for me. I hit them with CA25 a few times. The White Widow is on the left with ChemB on the right. These are 7 weeks old.

View attachment 687770

It's great to read all the info on this site and better to put it into action and see the difference.
I hope to watch you grow out this WW. Getting 5 seeds Friday. Feminized WW. Nice growing so far bud.

Bajocas

Bajocas

Solo shots of each.

White Widow Auto 7 weeks. 5 gallon softpot, home compost soil, OG Biowar trio, compost tea, Agsil16H, CA25, Vitazyme

IMG 2581

ChemBubbly 7 weeks

IMG 2585

Bajocas

Bajocas

Here they are at 8 weeks. I've got my teas rolling now and I removed the SuperAuto male because I think I'll have plenty of seeds. I had a small bug problem but I used the OG biowar foliar and it cleared the problem after a few days.

IMG 2590

White Widow 8 weeks

IMG 2594

ChemBubbly 8 weeks

IMG 2598

Bajocas

Bajocas

No issues this week. Bugs under control.

ChemBubbly is getting some trichome coverage and seeds are happening.

IMG 2676

IMG 2672

White Widow was a few weeks longer to start flower last time and is no different this time. It went 3 weeks longer than the ChemBubbly last time.

IMG 2683

IMG 2670

Bajocas

Bajocas

ChemBubbly is about a week out. Starting to see amber trichomes. I wait until I estimate 30% amber. White Widow is at least 3 weeks away.

IMG 2726

ChemBubbly Auto

IMG 2731

White Widow Auto

IMG 2727

Juicebox

Juicebox

Lookin good...i love your greenhouse....i just have a crappy pop up one :cool:

Bajocas

Bajocas

I cut the Chem Bubbly at 9 weeks. There were hundreds of seeds off the Chem so I'm pretty happy. The Chem smoke is nice. Flavor is wonderful. High is heavy at the start with some loss of time but then calms down into a very functional stone. Pain killing is very good.

Here is White Widow. It's at 12 weeks right now and still has time to go.

IMG 2828

Jordz

Jordz

Awesome auto grow mate, nice colas for a greenhouse grow as well :fire:

Top Bottom