Auto Flower Grow Advice

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

This it was in original pics but 1 got deleted. The discoloration like veins darker n in between pale. 2 different lights cobs in one pic t5 in other pic look toward tip in pic 2 at the fade it’s slight but noticeable on all plants been under cobs View attachment 789118View attachment 789119
I got a grow log n I posted there I thought but no one looks at it so no response to it. It’s been showing for a few days lik
First off your photoperid plants look just fine, I can see no bleaching out on your leaves, they look to be about a month old and I can see nothing is wrong in fact they look nice, I realy bealeave you got bad beans, here is some advice, if you want to grow autoflower plants start with northern light, a tough hardy auto that will let rookie mistakes just slide, this way you can see the way an autoflower grows different from a photoperid plant, go to crop king I think you can get 7 beans for $60, they dont' have a huge selection of autos but they are stable and more important an honest co, over the years i have had few problems with this co and the ones i did have that were there fault they made up by sending more seeds, I'm moveing and shutting down until SNOLEPERD can rent a new cave, but when I'm up and runnng I grow 1 plant per month an send them out on an assembly line, by the time I put one under my bloom light the next is up and running, in 6 months I grew purple kush, tangerine kush, bubblegum kush, early miss, and revolver. Your Friend Snoleperd
ok n I dealt with cropking before. Had real good germ rates also. Got sour d blueberry and green crack from them. I was learning so I lost all the blueberry and half the sour d. Ok thanks. I might just be seeing it because I see it in the off light.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yea, I use Oregon Elite, msnl, gorilla, but for reliability crop king is the best, there plants are stable, that' beacuse they have been selling the same strains for years, I grew every indica Dom auto they sell except white widow and crop king just sent me 8of those, and 8 candy cane beans beacuse they sent me seeds that were not flowering, you cant beat that,that's why i suggested them to you, try there northern light auto, you wont' be sorry and if you decide you like autos and your like jg Wentworth and you want weed now like me go from there, if you do this pick up a bag of fox farms ocean forest make shure you use clay pellets or growstones with autos good drainage is a must, i only feed base, start at 1/2 dose and acclimate up after day 20, keep a fan on your plants when the lights are on, you can run an autoflower 18 on 6 off max, plants need a period of darkness, I do mine 16 on 8 off, I suggest ocean forest beacuse it's a cool mix made for autos just add pearlite, when your auto tops off and is in full flower flush out your plant good, I add botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic again start at 1/2 dose and acclimate up, this should happen between day 40 to 50, you should harvest around day 70, autos are that fast, but they can be big trouble to, I've had beans pop and stop, unstable plants with multi colored leaves genetic deformities, wont flower, wont germanate, fussy piky pain in the ass plants, but you do it get over it and move on, allways move on, so basically thats how I grow autoflower plants, i like them, SNOLEPERD is kiked back in his lair smokeing early miss im happy. Your Friend Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You are growing useing a t 5 rig, carbon flurecent? I screwed a t 4 rig vertically into my back wall, 2 vitamin lights 2 full spec, I dont like them, it's hard to get that light to penetrate your canopy, and sometimes you get leaf sploch, you can buy metal halide lights dirt cheap, problem they throw off a lot of heat, but if i did not switch to led i would not go with carbon flurecent I would go with MH, heat and all, I only screwed mine up for backlight I have an led full spec vegmaster for my canopy, but when I did grow with my t 4 I would get splotchy leaves, could be that type of light does that I never really figured it out, but when I switched to led that noncence stoped, if you are that worried flush out your plants, buy a bag of DR Earth sprnkle a bit around your plant and water not only will DE Earth kill any pests you may have going on if you do but more importantly it will add a bit of cal mag, to your plant its organic and wonthurt it, this may help you if you are getting light bleaching, your friend. SNOLEPERD

leamon

leamon

IMG 20180403 231431
IMG 20180402 225444
IMG 20180403 231405

leamon

leamon

Excuse me I automatically to the present state of whether to enter the flowering, they have five months old, it has been not blossom, I don't know why, the light irradiation time for 18 hours, I set them to 21 hours last week

madgrower

madgrower

Excuse me I automatically to the present state of whether to enter the flowering, they have five months old, it has been not blossom, I don't know why, the light irradiation time for 18 hours, I set them to 21 hours last week
Try 12&12

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Well your plant is a girl, cut your light to 12 on 12 off, flush out your plants, and add whatever bloom base and agent that you use, if your plants were in veg 5 months i would think it's about time to start the flower stage. Your Friend. SNOLEPERD

leamon

leamon

I have switched to 12 hours, hoping to stimulate the flowering.

Monster762

Monster762

789E6CD9 CB83 43E7 AAFA 764DF4107667
The one Auto blew up now. It’s around 40 days in n just starting to flower. The structure is crazy. It just goes straight up then throws branches at almost a 90 degree angle then they v up. Just crazy. It has been hit with advanced nutrients bud blood now. They said 65 days from seed.

I assume ignore that and go by trichs once gets going good?

Here’s a pic. Shot straight up to the cob leds. The other one is small and one bud but I’m gonna grow it out. This might have potential if it gets to stacking something.
Any tips at this point?

Oh and is under 12/12 now as I just flipped 6 photoperiods.
But no negative signs from her yet on the 12/12. Should be ok right?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I have been growing just autos for 6 years, you say she has been in veg 40 days? Be tween day 40 and day 50 your auto should be toped in full flower, where did u get the beans? I've seen this before nice plant no flower cuting the light never helped, I had a beautiful lemon haze just would not flower, your plant is definitely a girl are you shure it's an autoflower it could be a photo that may explain the slow growth rate, if it is an autoflower and it's over 40 days old you will see flower if 12/12 won't help you got bunk seeds

Monster762

Monster762

I have been growing just autos for 6 years, you say she has been in veg 40 days? Be tween day 40 and day 50 your auto should be toped in full flower, where did u get the beans? I've seen this before nice plant no flower cuting the light never helped, I had a beautiful lemon haze just would not flower, your plant is definitely a girl are you shure it's an autoflower it could be a photo that may explain the slow growth rate, if it is an autoflower and it's over 40 days old you will see flower if 12/12 won't help you got bunk seeds
Nah we talked before the seeds were some local breeder. Not really a known name. I was just showing you that out of nowhere it just got tall. It started flower on its own under 18/6. I just changed to 12/12 cause it’s in my flower tent. it started flower maybe 5-6 days ago. 4 days before the light change

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes a good size plant, sometimes you get lucky, a got a free unknown seed I had it 4 over a year ran out of beans, anyway it turned into a beautiful purple kush plant, nice job.

leamon

leamon

The last time I switched the light cycle 12 hours later, they bloomed.

L

Littygrow702

I’m doing my first auto grow indoor and I’m useing Mills I’m On day 3 stared in three gallons bag (roots organic soil) gsc when do I add nutrients and do I feed then add molasses or instead sprinkle a little great white in every other feeding?

Top Bottom