Auto In Hydro Drooping

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joser420710

Joser420710

My chick made me this really quick in the morning, it looked better in the morning but it melted a bit

Joser420710

Joser420710

Lol!!!! No didn't have enough time cus my backpack got stolen on Monday (wallet, prescription shades, brand new box of contact lenses, some weed I grew and more stuff)Been busy this week trying to get this headache to go away.the cake is special but not extra special. Bottom layer fresh bananas and strawberries with cream cheese filling and top is strawberry cake with cream cheese buttercream frosting. Really tasty, she said she came up with it cus I wanted something creamy

Joser420710

Joser420710

20180408 002129
got this as a gift top green is "peanut butter breath" bottom green is "24k gold" left purps is "dosidos" right purps "girl scout"

Durksta

Durksta

T
Lol!!!! No didn't have enough time cus my backpack got stolen on Monday (wallet, prescription shades, brand new box of contact lenses, some weed I grew and more stuff)Been busy this week trying to get this headache to go away.the cake is special but not extra special. Bottom layer fresh bananas and strawberries with cream cheese filling and top is strawberry cake with cream cheese buttercream frosting. Really tasty, she said she came up with it cus I wanted something creamy
that’s shit having things stolen always bad times I had my wallet stolen in Venice all my bank cards medical insurance cards driving licence

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

15 mins...... 4 times per light cycle
First off autos are not photoperid plants, it is recommended you run them 18 on 6 off max, I run mine 16 on 8 off I do this to give them a little more rest, your auto needs a period of darkness this is important, for the first 20 days leave it alone, if your auto looks good at day 20 you can start to feed, this is where everyone fucks up, autos for the most part are very delicate expeciley there root system, I don't even feed my autos food, just base, botanacare pro food base, after day 20 I start to feed my autos just base starting at 1/2 dose per gal, I do this and acclimate up as the plant grows, all you want is your auto to top off never mind any flower at this point, at around day 30 prune your auto now you want your light on your branches, keep feeding base, between day 40 & day 50 your auto should be toped and in full flower, flush your auto now it's time to add botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic starting at 1/2 recommended dose per gal acclimating up, to give you an idea of how delicate there roots are I fed my plant agent that I was feeding an auto that was 2 weeks further along, I burned the shit out of my full grown auto if I did not catch it my auto would have died they are that delicate, also prune your auto 1last time when you go over to flower agent, i put my autos under a bloom booster at this time allso, on average and i have been keeping track your auto should finish between day 70 & 80, the most important thing you need to know is dont over nutrient your auto or you will burn it, I hope this helps.

Durksta

Durksta

T
First off autos are not photoperid plants, it is recommended you run them 18 on 6 off max, I run mine 16 on 8 off I do this to give them a little more rest, your auto needs a period of darkness this is important, for the first 20 days leave it alone, if your auto looks good at day 20 you can start to feed, this is where everyone fucks up, autos for the most part are very delicate expeciley there root system, I don't even feed my autos food, just base, botanacare pro food base, after day 20 I start to feed my autos just base starting at 1/2 dose per gal, I do this and acclimate up as the plant grows, all you want is your auto to top off never mind any flower at this point, at around day 30 prune your auto now you want your light on your branches, keep feeding base, between day 40 & day 50 your auto should be toped and in full flower, flush your auto now it's time to add botanacare pro flower base and Atami bloombastic starting at 1/2 recommended dose per gal acclimating up, to give you an idea of how delicate there roots are I fed my plant agent that I was feeding an auto that was 2 weeks further along, I burned the shit out of my full grown auto if I did not catch it my auto would have died they are that delicate, also prune your auto 1last time when you go over to flower agent, i put my autos under a bloom booster at this time allso, on average and i have been keeping track your auto should finish between day 70 & 80, the most important thing you need to know is dont over nutrient your auto or you will burn it, I hope this helps.
hank you I will post later I’m stack at work

Durksta

Durksta

T

hank you I will post later I’m stack at work
So for the first 20 days just ph’d water?

Durksta

Durksta

After flush colour looking better hope to save it at the end it’s a good learning plant for the first hydro grow. It’s not over yet started to show the beginning of the real buds
F8FCB728 CE05 45DA B496 00C4E8D5CF8A
C85E749C AEA3 48E5 8A38 03484622602C

Durksta

Durksta

It’s got a funny shape not the traditional Xmas tree haha but at least 6 colas the same height as the main colas I did cut out 6 fan leaves to expose all the covered tops. I’m temptes to take out some more as she keeps getting bushier

Top Bottom