Auto Leaves Looking Funky

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

So I’m growing a few autos of different strains to find what I like best before doing a full grow of whatever I like. Started budding about 2 weeks ago. I getting these yellow leaves and I’m guessing it’s some sort of deficiency but I can’t figure out which one. This auto is the worse but I notice some tips on the others starting so I want to get ahead of this. None of my photos are doing this so I’m guessing since they’re starting to bud it’s using up something fast. Thanks for any advice.

Auto leaves looking funky
Auto leaves looking funky 2
Auto leaves looking funky 3
Auto leaves looking funky 4

madgrower

madgrower

So I’m growing a few autos of different strains to find what I like best before doing a full grow of whatever I like. Started budding about 2 weeks ago. I getting these yellow leaves and I’m guessing it’s some sort of deficiency but I can’t figure out which one. This auto is the worse but I notice some tips on the others starting so I want to get ahead of this. None of my photos are doing this so I’m guessing since they’re starting to bud it’s using up something fast. Thanks for any advice.

View attachment 786876 View attachment 786877 View attachment 786878 View attachment 786880
Soil and nutes used

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Soil and nutes used
Sorry forgot to tell. 50% FFOF and 50% FFHF. Haven’t given any nutrients yet due to transplanting them around 3 weeks ago. I know transplanting autos isn’t a great thing but didn’t know that prior to starting them in a solo cup. I do have fox farm nutrients though.

madgrower

madgrower

Sorry forgot to tell. 50% FFOF and 50% FFHF. Haven’t given any nutrients yet due to transplanting them around 3 weeks ago. I know transplanting autos isn’t a great thing but didn’t know that prior to starting them in a solo cup. I do have fox farm nutrients though.
And you're lights as 18&6 or 24 hr? They are probably lacking something

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

24hr. Yeah I figured they’re lacking something just don’t know what

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
They lack potassium and magnesium i think. But the yellowing of the margins could be just from potassium deficiency can’t tell with my limited experience, although i don’t think adding a little magnesium would hurt.

Top Bottom