Auto Light Cycle...18/6- 20/4??? Which Ones Better?

• Thread starter Mikebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikebuds

I keep seeing fellow growers having different light cycle for autos, just wondering if anyone has tried both ways, and which do u benefit from more? Thanks, smoke that shit!!!!

Ina

Ina

20/4,longer day is better so they can explode as much as possible before they start flowering.Some people even put them under constant light 24h but...I don't like that,they need a little darkness.....:)

M

Mikebuds

20/4,longer day is better so they can explode as much as possible before they start flowering.Some people even put them under constant light 24h but...I don't like that,they need a little darkness.....:)

Is it ok to change it now from 18 to 20? They only have 3 to 3 1/2 weeks left?

Ina

Ina

I'm not sure but I GUESS it wont be problem,they don't depend on light cycle so I think they will just explode more….:)Or the worst think that can happen is...no difference:)But it is guessing because I've never changed the cycle in mid flowering....

M

Mikebuds

I'm not sure but I GUESS it wont be problem,they don't depend on light cycle so I think they will just explode more….:)Or the worst think that can happen is...no difference:)But it is guessing because I've never changed the cycle in mid flowering....

Cool thanks, that's what I was thinking, just nice having a second opinion. I'm gonna go for it! I'll post some new pics in my autos forum.

N

No1up

Ive had mine 24/7. I forgot the book i read that in but 24/7 was said to produce x amount more or faster.. i even have a fem in 24/7. I plan to harvest the Auto under 24/7 and once thats done, Ill flip the fem. :)

Top Bottom