Jake's Boom Bloom Room

• Thread starter JakeyBakey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Fem freebies from msnl, no pics yet, I'll try and get some later. The sour d I got from there is straight fire, all of my grandaddy purps I popped hermied in early flower.
Good to hear on the Sour - I agree and grand.d wtf?
- the Snow is suposed to be their finest .. cant wait. I ran their autos with no problems at all - great bud
Im poppin Thc bomb too

Monster762

Monster762

I'm pretty sure it claims around 8 wk flowering. Big fat leaves too. Just looked and definitely a lot fatter than the diesel. i just got 3 random types I didn't really research. I've had blueberry. It was pretty good but go and sour d I'll be new to. Plus everything I've had is going by word of what it was.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Beautiful girls brotha. Nice clean work. That's how I like it too. Aesthetics are important too. Lol. At least to me a little. Haha
Ayyyy! Thanks my man!!
Your spots clean for sure, we notice these things
You know what they say about cleanliness... godliness
I clean every week on Mondays and it still gets crazy. That how people get bugs and mold and shit. They like 'why I got all these bugs' and your see buckets full of dump water n shit lol

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Outdoor 80- 90% + rh for Weeks!!!
Fml

Here's my indoor drying:
@ 65% - 75% RH
Cut the plants at the trunks - hung upside down 10 days
Cut buds off the tree after that - set em in a fold up net rack for another 7 day

On day 18 - Trimmed all the buds and bagged as they were crispy and crunchy ... stems still bent
Found the biggest ziplocks and jars I could find, bagged em up
Still at 70% rh in the buds in the bag and slightly moist to touch

Is this typical for- Dry then trim ?

Its hott and humid as fuck out for WEEKS straight - I want to get them down to 60%
Maybe Ill make a hott room with a heater and put em back on the racks

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Sour Jack - week #I stopped fakin counting
Looks like the end of the road so I'm flushing her now

This plant was a complete keeper and I didnt clone her

Those buds your looking at are ROCK hard!!! The type of bud that doesnt lose much size when dryed
no give to the squeeze Should be a heavy one smells alittle bit of diesel but nothing heavy just fresh flower smell
Should be done this week

20170716 124000
20170716 124027
20170716 124117
20170716 123930
20170716 123914
Top Bottom