DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Thc snow from mjsnl
20170716 172445
20170716 172403

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I like to bend down the cola (all sites infact) bud sights to get more light for them and help initiate and establish lateral bud growth
First pic is before bending
(but i did do few days before also)
Second pic is the bending
Third pic is the result

Doing this a couple times to achieve colas off of colas off colas
Blue widow is kicking ass at mid 2 weeks flow

20170718 164206
20170718 164354
20170718 164401
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Very happy with these plants, should hold their place in my room for now.
The smoke is awesome, quite the k.o.
And tasty berry with spice.
They are yellowing out bc they about to go purple, leaves mostly

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Thc Snow - about 3 weeks
Will be sexing soon and
Will be topping them soon.
May veg them to about 40 days
These plants look pretty uniform but my first time with the strain.

20170731 165113
20170731 173709
20170731 165106
20170801 165633
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Haven't posted in a while, losing intrest a bit

Day 49 entering wk 7 -
Blue Widow clones arn't missing a beat!
minimal orange hairs
She some pearl white widow
Noce brotha! Those girls are getting chunky!
I'm pretty happy with mine as well just hoping they put on a late swell. I'm looking forward to runnin them again and see if I can get a Lil more or of them

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Noce brotha! Those girls are getting chunky!
I'm pretty happy with mine as well just hoping they put on a late swell. I'm looking forward to runnin them again and see if I can get a Lil more or of them
Thanks my dude!
Yours are looking very very nice As well! Frosted all the f over.
running them again is real smart!
It's appealing to run the new and exciting - BUT when trying to maximize a room.. imo it can only be done with tested and proven cuts that been running time n time again.
N thats my goal here - max the room

I'm vegging 4 blue widows clones in 25gal bag - so I can take 100 cuts (the smoke is just that good) depending how that go all the other breeds may fall out the room.
Much respect

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Wow man, frigging cola monsters. Nice strain you have.
Thx Tex!! No doubt about it.
- I havent grown a lot of regular strains most were Auto-flowers, let me tell you it's nice to have consistency, but I feel Bbw shes a keeper
And theres so much more to find out, these are my first clones being flowered , I havent really trained her yet, just top leaf picking so far , want to use mammoth p.. the list goes on.
Time will tell - im gone put her to the test.
You got it rocking in shed - that kimbo is fakin frosted dope. Very appetizing. Im jealous as fuck of the dope shed - your light set is very clean and eff. but it looks like you in bigger than 10x10 at? lol
Much respect

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Thx Tex!! No doubt about it.
- I havent grown a lot of regular strains most were Auto-flowers, let me tell you it's nice to have consistency, but I feel Bbw shes a keeper
And theres so much more to find out, these are my first clones being flowered , I havent really trained her yet, just top leaf picking so far , want to use mammoth p.. the list goes on.
Time will tell - im gone put her to the test.
You got it rocking in shed - that kimbo is fakin frosted dope. Very appetizing. Im jealous as fuck of the dope shed - your light set is very clean and eff. but it looks like you in bigger than 10x10 at? lol
Much respect
Thanks man. That Blue widow looks real special, I would hang on to her. Did you run her from seeds to start with? If so which company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom