Auto Not Flowering!! Dose It Still Have A Limited Lifespan???

• Thread starter DiLLiGaF333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DiLLiGaF333

First I would like to say thank you all for the great help iv found on this site from all you pro growers it's helped a lot! And so far it's going great!!!

And to say hi I'm Rob Frist time grower first time poster.. lol

I've had many questions over the course of my grow. And normally iv managed to find the answer by lookin at others post's. But this time I thought I would finally join and just ask u all my self.. i have a royal dwarf autoflower from royal queen seeds on the go. She's 45 days old now and has started flowering yet when my onyx auto has been for a week or two now and they sprouted on the same day.. I'm going to switch her to 12/12s but first I would like to know. If Ur auto doesn't autoflower dose it still have a limited lifespan or can I carry on vegging her for a while till my special kush#1 is ready to be put in to flower??? Any input on the subject would be great thanks
Auto not flowering dose it still have a limited lifespan
Auto not flowering dose it still have a limited lifespan

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've never grown an auto, so this is just a shot in the dark.

Not all autos flower strains start the transfer to flower at the same time. You may have a week to 3 difference between strains, even though you pipped them at the same time.

This is about all I can up with that makes sense to me.

I' day give them another 2 weeks. Nothing, then put t into a 12/12. You may have got a photo seed vs an auto

D

DiLLiGaF333

Not all autos flower strains start the transfer to flower at the same time. You may have a week to 3 difference between strains, even though you pipped them at the same time.

I' day give them another 2 weeks. Nothing, then put t into a 12/12. You may have got a photo seed vs an auto

Thanks for replying but that wasn't my question I'm aware that different strains have different timelines and won't flower at the same time. The question was if. If a auto doesn't autoflower dose it still have a limited lifespan of say 13weeks??? . Or can I veg it for aslong as I want. Thanks

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

If it does not auto-flower, just treat it like normal seeds.
Had a Golden Diesel auto that I kept in 16:8 for 3 months.
Did not even throw preflowers.
Got too big for the cabinet so I put her outside at 11:13 and she budded beautifully.

D

DiLLiGaF333

Got too big for the cabinet so I put her outside at 11:13 and she budded beautifully.
Thanks m8 just wanted I wanted to hear cheers

T

Thcbasshead

I have 3 "autos" that are about 90 days old with no flowers. Tried flipping light cycle to... maybe I just don't know as much as i thought I did lol

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

I'm thinking about 11/13 what is your environment like? Do you have pictures of the Golden Deisel? Thanks. I have an issue with a auto Pounder. Its huge and been 3 months..

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

11:13 is about the best we can get here.
We are near the equator.

I use 16:8 veg for two reasons.
The veggers get more photons.
And, it forces flowering when flipped to 11:13
Can't find pics. I crossed her with Flavr and got this.
GD x Flavr

Also made a few Gainesville green Golden diesel crosses. Nothing went "auto" on me.

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

We are near the equator.

View attachment 924726

Also made a few Gainesville green Golden diesel crosses. Nothing went "auto" on me.
Oh yea those are looking nice! Yea 18/6 is what I do for veg. I'm trying to find a good bloom cycle. 12/12 seems good for the most part but i want to try new things. Outdoor grow near the
Equator!? I know the girls are loving it lol.
I'm far from the nice weather lol well we get a few months of nice weather for one outdoor harvest but I'm mainly indoor. Is that an auto or photo? Here's an Auto Pounder that hasn't flowered yet after 4 months...🙄

20191227 015406
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

We are near the equator.

View attachment 924726

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

She looks like her feet hurt.
Buy that nice lady a new pair of shoes. :)

Top Bottom