Auto Scrog

• Thread starter 5mokeySmurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

hey fellow growers!
Who can I lean on for experience with Autoflower Scrogging?
I am growing quarter Pounder, Anesthesia, white widow and purple Kush. They are at 12 days from sprout. 3x3x6 tent. 5 gal. Pots in soil. FFOF cut with 40% chunky perlite. I use Gen Hydro trio and supplement with VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud and overdrive.
Questions:
How tall when I install the net?
How high should net be from pot tops?
Is it beneficial to LST prior to scrogging?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Stay Lifted!

Auto scrog
Auto scrog 2
Auto scrog 3
Auto scrog 4
Auto scrog 5
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hey fellow growers!
Who can I lean on for experience with Autoflower Scrogging?
I am growing quarter Pounder, Anesthesia, white widow and purple Kush. They are at 12 days from sprout. 3x3x6 tent. 5 gal. Pots in soil. FFOF cut with 40% chunky perlite. I use Gen Hydro trio and supplement with VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud and overdrive.
Questions:
How tall when I install the net?
How high should net be from pot tops?
Is it beneficial to LST prior to scrogging?
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Stay Lifted!
Put the net about foot above pots.
Weave the branches all thru the net.
Do that for about 6 weeks...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Put the net about foot above pots.
Weave the branches all thru the net.
Do that for about 6 weeks...
Well your already 2 weeks in so i should of clarified. So tuck for 4 more weeks...
And your welcome brother...
Welcpme to the farm.

H

heisen

Not sure how i missed this one,Get rid of them goofy wires.Your scrogging no point in stressing the plants by pulling them sideways,LST and scrogging together is redundant.
Like event said about a foot above the pots.Since your growing in soil a scrog might not work out so hot unless your a good dirt grower,autos are on a time clock and unless you really know your shit to get a dirt grow tuned in the growth might not be fast enough to fill the screen in.I run DWC so i can push the plants to the limits and scrog the shit out of autos.check out my sig.The key is timing plain and simple.You want the majority of the stretch to be above the screen so the branches can build nice bud sites.To many bud sites under the screen and your gonna lose yield big time.The whole reason for a scrog is to spread out the plant under an even canopy for the branches to get maximun light exposure.
Growing in DWC we get rapid growth thats fast enough to top the plants and get the branches all evened out in enough time to get alot of the stretch up top.
Good luck on whatever you decide.

Top Bottom