Auto Topped

• Thread starter Cropped
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cropped

Cropped

Auto topped
i have a regular plant growing strain is blue cheese if anyones wondering, question is as this plant topped itself is there any training i could do to maximise the yeild?
thanks in advance

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok, a few things right off the bat, your thread title makes it seem like you are growing an autoflowering strain. Secondly topping is the removal of a branch tip, you simply are lucky enough to have a plant that decided it wanted two main tops.

There are several things you can do from this point to increase budding sites at the top of the canopy. The simplest method, and the one I would suggest is Low Stress Training (LST). In this method you simply tie the branches of your plant down so they start to grow outwards rather than upwards. You can simply use string to gently tie the branches down and attach the other end of the string to the top rim of the pot, this will hold the branches in place. This opens other branching points to receive maximum light which will encourage quick growth and eventually buds.

The other option would be to top the two branches you have which will encourage more branching from the nodes below the current branch tip. More branching will lead to more tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom