Auto White Widow And Auto Carmelicous . 1st Time Grow

• Thread starter Thcbasshead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thcbasshead

Haha your welcome at my house anytime, I gotta learn how to do that!
Simple! Love doing it.If it pops or smokes something is wrong... try again lmao. Have a good multimeter and other tools is all i can say. But no, it really is simple as far as the 110 goes. My electrical experience is mainly in the 12v car audio world though! Now that I could teach ya easily but slowly but surely learning the residential electric. Have to from the house im living in! Moved in with alot of problems that i am slowly fixing. Learning as i go , already knew framing,drywall, flooring, so forth, but was definitley a little iffy on electric.

Broken

Broken

The last pics i posted the bottom plant def gas some type of issues. Has since seedling. Other 2 look healthy to me. I could probably rig up a room to put them in for 12 hours. But thinking if they are in fact photos I should just let them continue to grow. Might just lwave these 3 in the tent when the other 7 finish and let them grow to full potential. Sorry for rambling lol
The only problem you might have is if they are Photo's is when you do flip them to flower they will stretch and double in height. Do you have that much room before running into the lights?

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

so your light breaks and you think your widow might not be an autoflower
what a hell of a first grow mate

T

Thcbasshead

The only problem you might have is if they are Photo's is when you do flip them to flower they will stretch and double in height. Do you have that much room before running into the lights?
No i do not have that much room...

Broken

Broken

"IF" you decide there photos you could always take clones and top it right now, and grow a tent full plus let them finish.

T

Thcbasshead

Again.
When an autoflower fails to flower, it is a fail.
Could still be a non auto. Could of been a mix up while packaging my order. I'm not saying that is what happened , just wishful thinking.

T

Thcbasshead

Here's a pic of the fam . Trimmed up 2 of the white widows that had messed up leaves and arent doing as well the other one. Flipped to a 12/12 light cycle, running only the 1k hps for now till my replacement comes. If the 2 dont take off in a week or so im gonna just chop them and call them a lost cause and free up some space. Everyone say a prayer lol

Snapchat 798864156
T

Thcbasshead

My temp is at 81 f. And humidity is at 49. Is this idea for there current stage or no? I had to shut off the carbon filter setup due to it a pulling the sides of tent in, or b , making it to cold in tent

Broken

Broken

I'm not sure about you fan setup but there has to be a solution if you ask around. I have never used a tent. 81 I dont think is terrible but you need the air moving and during flower humidty being closer to 40%-45% would be better. IMO

T

Thcbasshead

I'm not sure about you fan setup but there has to be a solution if you ask around. I have never used a tent. 81 I dont think is terrible but you need the air moving and during flower humidty being closer to 40%-45% would be better. IMO
Fan speed controller , but can't afford the cost currently. Life's rough sometimes unfortunately.

T

Thcbasshead

Also have 2 fans going constantly with all 3 vent windows on tent open. Need 1 more fan to provide air flow on all real nice.

Broken

Broken

Humidity will drop a bit with less fan IIRC I would have thought it impossible to suck the tent inwards if a window was open.

Chaplin

Chaplin

Hey man a littke update here on my auto carm grow! On day 53 since sprout! Had a few heat and
PK issues but hit her with a booster yesterday and shes lovin it!

T

Thcbasshead

Humidity will drop a bit with less fan IIRC I would have thought it impossible to suck the tent inwards if a window was open.
8 inch fan / carbon filter In a 5x5 lol. Bought my fan speed controller 3 days ago.

T

Thcbasshead

White widows still haven't flipped, been on 12/12 for about 5 days now.

T

Thcbasshead

Also ordered another 2000 watt bestva Led, will hopefully get a chance to run power for the 2 during this weekend, just have to remember to request it off lol. 15 days no days off yet! Forgot what free time is

Latest posts

Top Bottom