Autoflower Breeding 101

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

@mancdank Ha lucky dog,get that first grow going and bang it out.. It sounds as if you could be a lucky tester in the future...

Hey @Seraphim19 while you are on , I'm rocking a treacle that turned out a female. I'm going to try and crack some Scouser again I think.
I hope all is going good with your Big Red Bitch..
STR8
You should enjoy the treacle, a word of advice though treacle is a bit harsh on the throat when it is freshly dried after a couple of weeks curing it gets MUCH nicer.
My bad red bitches turned out to be men so I have had to start again. at the moment I am concentrating on my seed runs, I have a lot to do and I am trying to organize an event with the new stock. I will send you a message in a minute and you can give me your opinion on the plans.

let me show you the plant I am just loving right now. This baby is my xmas present to myself. For those that don't know her this is a secret strain that for now shall be known as weapon X

Here she is at 4 weeks old
DSCF1232

DSCF1234

DSCF1231

What do you think?

S

Seraphim19

Dr krippling chocolate orange auto looks interesting
I just looked into the chocolate orange and it looks good a friend of mine on another forum says that it yields well and carries all the flavour you want from it, if you try it let me know how you get on.

mancdank

mancdank

You should enjoy the treacle, a word of advice though treacle is a bit harsh on the throat when it is freshly dried after a couple of weeks curing it gets MUCH nicer.
My bad red bitches turned out to be men so I have had to start again. at the moment I am concentrating on my seed runs, I have a lot to do and I am trying to organize an event with the new stock. I will send you a message in a minute and you can give me your opinion on the plans.

let me show you the plant I am just loving right now. This baby is my xmas present to myself. For those that don't know her this is a secret strain that for now shall be known as weapon X

Here she is at 4 weeks old
View attachment 550299

View attachment 550301

View attachment 550298

What do you think?
The structure on that looks epic what sort of flavours are you looking at getting

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looks like a keeper, nice branching on her.. Christmas tree shaped perfect for the time of the season..
Sorry to hear of all the dudes,but good luck with all that you have going on,I know your a busy busy man. Keep up the good work my friend.
STR8

S

Seraphim19

The structure on that looks epic what sort of flavours are you looking at getting
This plant is completely stable apart from the fact I still have 2 phenos the tall thin one and the branching one I just posted, the flavour is always the same no matter which type you get.

This plants flavour is a bit of a break from the norm, its a herbal plant. By that I mean it has true herbal qualities like it smells from birth and the leaves are a great seasoning for food. Everyone says it is reminds them of a cooking herb but they all say different ones. I personally think it has a touch of sage to it(perfect for a roast dinner).

The best thing about this plant though is that it is the smoothest and strongest plant I have ever bred, and just to top it off its a wicked creeper too!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn I like Creepers.. ..........Bam here I am all of a sudden.. Yeah ..
Well she looks great and sounds like a great strain, your doing good stuff over there my friend.
STR8

S

Seraphim19

Damn I like Creepers.. ..........Bam here I am all of a sudden.. Yeah ..
Well she looks great and sounds like a great strain, your doing good stuff over there my friend.
STR8
I am a sucker for a creeper too. This one is a little different though, it hits you like normal bud with a decent power then BAM it hits you with extra power you weren't expecting and there goes your plans!

mancdank

mancdank

Guys what is your best weight from a auto also I'm guna have to say this site is awesome full of freindly like minded people that are always willing to help :)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I fertilized an auto with pollen from a non auto, will the seeds be auto seeds?

S

Seraphim19

Guys what is your best weight from a auto also I'm guna have to say this site is awesome full of freindly like minded people that are always willing to help :)
best I have got so far is 350g
a friend of mine pulled 1000g from a dutch passion auto ultimate

S

Seraphim19

I just saw that the pollen is coming from a hermie plant. If you want to use the seeds this is a big no no as you run the risk of half the seeds being hermies when grown out

mancdank

mancdank

best I have got so far is 350g
a friend of mine pulled 1000g from a dutch passion auto ultimate
That 350 sounds interesting I don't like the sound of the 1000g 1 when strains usually bang it out like that there is usually no real taste (unless they haven't flushed) or any kick with it either I like strains that hit u like a train and u can still taste it when have finished there just hard to find

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If they herm out in my veg room I will just cull them no biggie. My second go at this I just decided to get a few free beans from my dumb mistake or the herm genetics in super lemon haze fem seed, whichever hermed it.

mancdank

mancdank

If they herm out in my veg room I will just cull them no biggie. My second go at this I just decided to get a few free beans from my dumb mistake or the herm genetics in super lemon haze fem seed, whichever hermed it.
I've been looking into making fem seeds from what I have read the colidiol silver technique is more reliable u can either buy the solution already made or make it your self with a home made device

Screenshot 2015 11 21 11 55 08
mancdank

mancdank

I've been looking into making fem seeds from what I have read the colidiol silver technique is more reliable u can either buy the solution already made or make it your self with a home made device
I have been told also the best place to get the silver is from a stereo shop they sell 99.999 silver wire for very little money

mancdank

mancdank

Got my beans for the comp today guna kill 2 birds with 1 stone and try a little breading too using all the info I've gathered from here thanks to Seraphim19 and maybe win the comp all in 1 hit I got some cream mandarine xl and some chocolate orange from krippling so I'm guna pick 1 of each to turn male with some silver solution made with the gadget I posted earlier I will try a c/o x c/m and c/m x c/o and see how the mother and father contribution affect each trate from the parents into the new strains I will keep a upto date diary of the full procedure from seed to seed :)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Are they fem seeds?
Got my beans for the comp today guna kill 2 birds with 1 stone and try a little breading too using all the info I've gathered from here thanks to Seraphim19 and maybe win the comp all in 1 hit I got some cream mandarine xl and some chocolate orange from krippling so I'm guna pick 1 of each to turn male with some silver solution made with the gadget I posted earlier I will try a c/o x c/m and c/m x c/o and see how the mother and father contribution affect each trate from the parents into the new strains I will keep a upto date diary of the full procedure from seed to seed :)

mancdank

mancdank

Are they fem seeds?
The c/o are I'm looking at the c/m now and I can't see any fem symbol on the packet so maybe not if not I will keep a good male if there is any and turn a female for defo fem seeds and compare

Top Bottom