Autoflower clone success (not impossible)

• Thread starter Dr. Detroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gary Host

Gary Host

Would love a couple of non-auto Blackberry-Kush. I guess it's possible to re-create the strain myself, Shaman - Kush - Blueberry, and top it of by pollinating the outcome with a Desfrán daddy to balance all that indica up :D

A

Adventure

I've cloned the 60 Day Lemon Auto and had great results. I have one mother and we've taken hundreds of clones off her and they are all strong great plants. The ones indoor produce an OZ or two and well the outdoor ones are huge.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I've cloned the 60 Day Lemon Auto and had great results. I have one mother and we've taken hundreds of clones off her and they are all strong great plants. The ones indoor produce an OZ or two and well the outdoor ones are huge.

Interesting. How old is the auto mother plant? How long do the auto clones live after rooting? Do you use any special timing or technique when you take clones.
If you clone a photoperiod plant you can manipulate its life cycle through a light cycle. How do you extend the life of a time determinant plant? Thanks for your input and welcome to the farm.

A

Adventure

My mom is 6 months old. Always under 24 hour light. Cloning is straight up clip, gel, pot. I put them in the ground 12 days after cloning.

A

Adventure

I had four clones go straight to bud in June. It was great smoke and nice and potent.

str8smokn

str8smokn

That was going to be my question..
Let's see pics of her.
6 months old,is she flowering ? If not then she's not a auto.
You can not reveg a auto nor can you keep one in veg mode.
Hence AUTO in the name.
What strain ,what breeder?
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Later the OP stated they were not really ruderallis but early flowering indica. He didn't seem to differentiate between the two.
Oh thanks, I was wondering about that too Lmfao. I shoulda read it. I've got 5 years experience with autos, and this shit was all brand new to me. I see how old the thread is too.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I don't think you are trying to spread bullshit. I think we may have artificial light to outside light issues that may confuse someone into thinking their plant is an auto. We at the farm will be able to help you figure out what's going on, if you want to learn!
Realize that a 60 day auto is expected to sprout, grow and be harvested in 60 days...automatically...no matter what you do to the plant, short of killing it early. To say you have a 60 day auto alive for 6 months just doesn't make sense. Peace.

A

Adventure

Here she is. DNA genetics 60 day lemon auto from seed. She is 6 months old. And I have flowered out at least 30 of her babies.

A

Adventure

This is the third one I've grown from seed. But the only one I've kept under 24 hour lights constantly. I'm new to growing sorry for confusion. But it is what it is and has been

BudBogart

BudBogart

I had four clones go straight to bud in June. It was great smoke and nice and potent.
You had clones go straight to bud last month and it's already matured, dried, cured and smoked?
Does your mother plant have buds? Well she must, if your clones go straight to bud.
Two possibilities. If she doesn't have buds, but the clone goes straight to bud then it is a light reduction forcing flowers issue.
I think you told us mom was under lights 24/7? That helps explain if that's the case.
I honestly can't think of another possibility other than mom is not an auto, your clones are being forced to flower when you remove them from 24/7.

Top Bottom