Autoflower Grow Started Off Rough, Can I Still Yield?

• Thread starter DJhumvee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DJhumvee

OK so I popped a bunch of fast buds seeds (lsd-25 and crystal meth) and I had a family emergency so when I came home they had outgrown the rapid rooters and when I went to split the rooters in half to remove the seedlings to put in my aero system the horizontal roots coming off the main tap root tore off as expected and it really stunted them, took them a couple weeks to really get their roots growing good again so thats 2 weeks I lost off their internal clock and they're usualy fininshed from see in 10-11 weeks. Today is 6 weeks from the day they broke the surface of the rooters so I've only got about 5 weeks left tops. Everything is going good now. I've had them under 320 watts of 4000k COB LED and I just added 300 watts of 2700k led light bulbs. I know I am not going to harvest no where near what I should have but what would you guess I could potentially still yield? The grow area is 40x60 inches or roughly 17 square feet, These pictures are from today, exactly 6 weeks into the grow...
Unnamed
Unnamed 2
Unnamed 1

Bannacis

Bannacis

dude!!! what's with all the bulbs? So I'm gonna guess is that the 300 watts of led bulbs is say Thirty 10 watt bulbs.
Your not going to be happy with your results, even if you hadn't stunted their growth.
You should of invested in better lighting.

I don't see the COB in there???

D

DJhumvee

The aluminum frame the bulbs are hanging from is the cob fixture, there's 32x 8.5 watt bulbs... the cob fixture is only for seedlings and clones I wasn't able to switch them to my other grow area, my other cobs throw down over 1000PPFD

Bannacis

Bannacis

Hey growing is growing...I'm not busting your chops...lol. but still all those bulbs...yowza.
Is this just a veg room and you have the cob off for picture? are they like in stand-bye 'till you get them to your other room? if that's the case...then understood.
Wouldn't CFLs have better lumens?

D

DJhumvee

Well what happened is this grow system is a High Pressure Aero setup just for getting roots going in seedlings and clones, I didn't time things as well as I should have so my latest harvest in one of my tents wasn't done in time to put this plants in there and by the time the tent was cleared out these plants in the pics had way to many roots to even consider moving them. The COB light in the pictures is only for clones/seedlings its perfect for that, low power and super high efficiency. So I did go a little crazy with all those led bulbs but I wanna get the most I can out of this grow. Regarding the CFL's I would need a 13 watt CFL to match every 8.5 watt led bulb...
Unnamed
Unnamed 3
Unnamed 2
Unnamed 1

Bannacis

Bannacis

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...lol. of course it would cost to switch out the bulbs, and that wouldn't be cheap either. specially if you used a lot higher than 13 watts.
A little is better than none.

Top Bottom