Autoflower help and information - ask me here

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yodabuds

Fantastic to see you brother Seraphim! I can attest to the dankness of Seraphims strains as I've been lucky enough to test these of them so far... About to start up another test soon and will most certainly post the journal in here for you guys...
ErsZ, good to see you... Lol weren't you over at another site getting all technical with the CS??? Lol... Way over my head! I am/was(crossing) fingers battling mites...
My suggestions to you, clean the entire area, if the plants are in flower I used a product called Nuke Em that's safe to use while in flower... Also sm-90 is pretty good...the idea is to switch it up on them... Though if the loss isn't to great, I'd just toss and start over... Mites are DEVIL SPAWN and there is a new beast that is starting to become more prevelant and good idea to familiarize yourself with them, Broad Mites...
Egsz I think the ppm required or frequency needed to kill the mites will turn it and if it doesn't do you want to be smoking a plant treated with metal? It's one thing to ingest CS for health benefits but I'd advise smoking a plant treated with it, though I wouldn't see the harm in making an edible out of a plant treated with CS.

Seraphim is much more experienced grower than myself but do have to say Promix is PERFECT for seedlings... Just mychoz added and other than that a very very basic non hot soilless mix... Though I personally prefer Sunshine mix #4 as when it dries it's ph of 6.5 vs promixes 7 which the plants don't like at all...
The varying odd light schedule is VERY interesting would love to see a comparative grow or at least hear what you think when you give it a go.

The one thing I've noticed on the 3 autos I ran for Seraphim was all the buds were solid rock hard and covered in trichs and all were potent ;) the Domina one he is working on can hit you hard...
Very impressive line up so far...
Sorry for hijacking and jumping just wanted to say hey to everyone!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Well my 1st run after some 20 plus years dint go great but I did get some much needed re-education. I started with a RDWC and a 20gal ebb flow in my closet so see what I liked the best the ebb and flow is so much EZer to maintane... Anywho... I just used bag seed fer the 1st Test and posted a few pics both were herm and pulled them for the greatergood and moved on to the next stage, that being said, I had been given a few nice seeds from a know source, One being PinappleEX Auto? ad one Cheese ? so I look last night in my closet and this is whats up, can you tell me is this what I should expect. 3rd week 18/6 with the last of my two part Gen Hydro. the Pine has hairs ? I am having a great time either way. Much love Farmers

Fem2
SAM 1040
SAM 0999
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Cannafab14 Thank you
I have a great res system40+gal now and ebb flow rocks she is dialed in well
thanks to the Farm

H

hondapower420

Promix is a too nutrient rich for autos in their early stages and often causes nutrient burn, I recommend using a light soil mix and then there shouldn't be any problems. The soil I would suggest is plagron light mix

im going to be doing a 25 plant gorilla grow out in the woods where ill only be able to check on them ever week or 2.. i have 25 "early miss" autos from "crop king seeds" 7 week flower time
my question is since ive never really grow autos before especially not outdoors. i need a good soil mix that i dont need to feed to much or anything if you could throw together a 75 gallon recipe for me or it would be much appreciated ...... i cant really seem to find any place that sells plagron light mix in canada

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I hope its cool I drop a pic on ya I am so overjoyed at the little nugs I just had to share with you My Pineapple Express she is doing well in my little closet Ebb-E
SAM 1330

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0266 1
IMAG0274
IMAG0275
IMAG0276
@Seraphim19 do you mind if I post my grow here ....I haven't found a spot on the farm for AUTO's

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have a thread already with some "accurate info on autoflowering plants" but I wanted a place where people could come to me with any question and I could give answers without making the other threads untidy.

So should you have any questions, queries or just need to get a second opinion feel free to ask me anything auto flower related and I will do my best to help.

So, Jan 10th I started the Ebb n Flow and the only two plants to make it through my learning curve were the Bag seed Female that is Soo Sweet smelling and has an old school skunk that I am going to keep her runn in Veg and clone out to see how she buds. The other is the one I posted here A Pineapple Express auto that was so sticky when she came down two days ago she stuck to the coat hanger with out the help of a branch. Very nice Here are how they looked 3 days ago
The only reason I took the Pexp out was her root mass started to fall apart and contaminate the res tank WTF when a plants at the end and ready to harvest is that a normal trait or ?
The other plant and roots looked great.
Plant one my new and loved bag seed girl
second is the auto.
Much love to The Farm cuz of you all I have my 1st smoke grow ed by my very own.
SAM 1326

SAM 1393

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

I have a thread already with some "accurate info on autoflowering plants" but I wanted a place where people could come to me with any question and I could give answers without making the other threads untidy.

So should you have any questions, queries or just need to get a second opinion feel free to ask me anything auto flower related and I will do my best to help.

Aww mr seraphim have I got a ear bashing in for you, you seem like my man haha, I've murdered threads with questions on my autos and feeling like I'm becoming somewhat of a pest as I am a wee noob haha but I digress seems like I'm in the rite place.

Soils ph is around 6.6 don't know my humidity which could be killing me but all my plants have filled through although I think I may have gave the yellow leaf that looks pure toasted a nutrient burn although my nutrients are organic I thought that was harder to do not to mention I hardly even gave them a ml of nutes when I fed them then started upping the dose although they've all flowered yesterday being the 23rd and today the 24th etc I'll post pics etc here

My leaves are curling up and going crispy from the bottom literally when I touch them their just breaking and falling into crispy pices the colour of the leafed go a much lighter green etc and some leafs have it in patches so I'm wondering is it a root problem working it's way up the plant cause the top leafs and other fan leaves are fine

The other plant that looks good in these photos is a royal queen reckon I could trying the leaves anytime soon also? Been growing 3 of them and two dina fems seems to be the dinafems that have got more if the problems but one royal seems to be getting them patches just scared incase they go the same but tbh the plans aren't bad it's just the leaves at the bottom and the yellowish one that have the issue. Anyways thanks for your time (:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How do autos handle low stress training, I pinch twist tie down but I usually don't top or fem?

Y

yodabuds

Evan I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but that looks like a case of either cal/mag def or what I fear worse for you is it looks like spider mite damage....
Remember guys when growing autos don't switch to bloom nutes upon first seeing pistils like you do with a photo... To maximize a auto yield and size keep on with the veg nutes until vertical growth stops... Than a few days of plain waterings than start at 1/4 to 1/2 bloom nutes with some beni's to replace what you may have flushed out before starting the bloom nutes....
I found autos don't like being pinched at all... I've found the best results with just plain lst'ing...
As far as nute strength is concerned it's all strain dependent:.. I've had some autos that could take full strength nutes and still ask for more and have had other much more sensitive... Best bet is to start low and work your way up paying attention to how the plant is responding....

@caveman, that lemon kush is incredible. Fast done in less than 70days, very thick dense nugs good yielder. Med nutes she handled best (1/2 strength)
Fantastic strain! Here are a few shots of mine that I took down a few months ago...

Mine was called lemon Sherbert which I'm guessing is the same strain, right seraphim?
http://i867.invalid.com/albums/ab234/loved420forever74/Lemon%20Sherbet/image_zps281555bc.jpg

http://i867.invalid.com/albums/ab234/loved420forever74/Lemon%20Sherbet/image_zps4276c8d9.jpg
http://i867.invalid.com/albums/ab234/loved420forever74/Lemon%20Sherbet/image_zps464e03dc.jpg

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cool thanks for the feedback ....so far only the high octane auto is growing for me the others are either slow or no grow idk what I did....I did everything the same as the regular seeds and about eighty percent have broke soil.....we shall see

Y

yodabuds

Was medium hot? That will stunt their growth and sometimes make it seem as if they stalled... This last batch of soil I amended to heavily causing the soil to be hot and most certainly noticed detrimental effects to the autos but the photos survived just fine... I've grown three of Sir Seraphims and every single one was dank, this last one I'm running due to my own error it's partially fucked up, was very slow grower and sti finishing up... Going on two and half months.... Will let them go another couple of weeks... When I get to my better camera I will snap a few shots to share... For some reason the url's I entered in above post are not showing up. I myself suffer secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis and have found a lot of pain relief in seraphim gear.... I think you'll see a few more of us auto folks coming around to the farm soon ;) we will show you what autos are capable of and have smoked a few autos that would be hard to tell apart from a photo...
Just had a friend of mine grow out one of my f2's I was working eons ago and they got over 400grams dry! Also the Dutch passions autos I've seen yields of upwArds to 900-1000grams a plant!
The autos now a days have come a long way, but than again I've heard tons of crap about lowryder being a weak strain etc... I grew one out and let it go a long time till she was ambered up and she offered fantastic pain relief.... I think a lot of the pain relief and why autos work so well with med patients is that they tend to be a bit higher on cbd than their photo counterparts (ruddies are high in cbd a lot of time) and also due to the strict speed... I think autos and photos go together..:
Many people view them as waste of time, but I see them as a constant supply of quick meds that also allows me to tey

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I used distilled water with coco hydrated with lil amount of GO calmag+ ....I think I over watered and it might have got a little cold one night 65 Fahrenheit but atleast 75 to 78 most the time...they popped a tail in distilled water then halted but high octanes are jammin.....we will see

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Evan I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but that looks like a case of either cal/mag def or what I fear worse for you is it looks like spider mite damage....
Remember guys when growing autos don't switch to bloom nutes upon first seeing pistils like you do with a photo... To maximize a auto yield and size keep on with the veg nutes until vertical growth stops... Than a few days of plain waterings than start at 1/4 to 1/2 bloom nutes with some beni's to replace what you may have flushed out before starting the bloom nutes....
I found autos don't like being pinched at all... I've found the best results with just plain lst'ing...
As far as nute strength is concerned it's all strain dependent:.. I've had some autos that could take full strength nutes and still ask for more and have had other much more sensitive... Best bet is to start low and work your way up paying attention to how the plant is responding....

@caveman, that lemon kush is incredible. Fast done in less than 70days, very thick dense nugs good yielder. Med nutes she handled best (1/2 strength)
Fantastic strain! Here are a few shots of mine that I took down a few months ago...

Mine was called lemon Sherbert which I'm guessing is the same strain, right seraphim?
image_zps281555bc.jpg

image_zps4276c8d9.jpg

image_zps464e03dc.jpg

Please don't let it be mites lady bugs deals with them if it is tho rite? I went and examined them a bit closer there took some pics I'll post here so you can judge for yourself just praying it ain't mites, wondering if the little brown specs on the under leaf was them but they blew off when I blew them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom