Autoflower help and information - ask me here

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yodabuds

Hi bro, it doesn't look like a Hermie to me, looks like a swollen calyx.... I bet if ya squeeze it it's nothing, no pollen.... Keep an eye on it though, If you start to see cluster and they appear more like a banana than that's a sac (Hermie) your good bro ;)

Also yea it's a bit early to see trichs but I bet if you busted out a 30x + scope you'd see trichs ....

Dunge

Dunge

Try to get a camera angle that would show a stalk if it has one.
Female flowers do not sit atop stalks.
Or so I imagine.

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

All good man thanks for the feed back, also was wondering if you could get back to me about the spider mite issue I think I'm having remember you didn't want to be the bearer of bad news haha anyway thanks for your reply mate

Dunge

Dunge

I have what I believe to be an auto flower fail in progress.
DSCN3921ann

They look like what would be expected at two weeks after the flip for photos.
I expect these fully flowering seedlings to grow into dwarf plants and finish early with scant yield.
Anybody care to predict the future?

Y

yodabuds

I am no psychic and would be a poor predication at best without some more info brother :) what type if lightening? Nutes, medium your growing in? Age of plants? Size area they are in... Are all factors to take into consideration to make any kind of guess what's to behold in your grow down the road.... I will tell you this much as of now it looks like you got some nice looking ladies there! Go light on the nutes, don't start bloom nutes until vertical growth stops (with autos pistils are not a good indicator of when to start flowering nutes). You have some high yielding strains there man! Grow them right , don't rush them, watch and listen to them and they will reward with you a bountiful harvest I'm sure!

Dunge

Dunge

All of the plants in the photo are seedlings. The bigger plants that surround the seedling space are older clones of my keepers.
They are lit by LED 18/6 and sowed into ProMix with the only nutrient addition being from worm castings and microbial tea.
I staggered sowing over three weeks to get an age spread, as these will be placed outside in June to live out their days in super soil with water only additions. The staggered sow is intended to present plants to the vagaries of outside at different growth stages just to see how the timing of weather events might linked to developmental variation.
I have a few examples of each of these curious early flower varieties, but these two plants are so far the only ones bolting.
Seeds are carefully tracked, but it's not beyond possibility that a mistake was made.

I always plan on learning something with every grow, and this situation looks promising (in a teaching way).
I have little investment in the outcome as I have extra plants and I grow outdoor autos in an attempt to take advantage of 24 hour light found in interior Alaska summers.

Y

yodabuds

Man your going to kill it I'd easily say a couple of ounces a plant , easily...

dorjewright

dorjewright

Just transplanted 3 Dutch Passion auto blueberry seedlings into 5 gal geo pots. Right now they are under florescent light. I would like to move them onto my deck. I think Seraphim recommended waiting until June which will work for me. What will be the effect of the sudden change in hours of light? Should I decrease the light gradually or just pop them out there when the time comes.

ls420

ls420

I have a thread already with some "accurate info on autoflowering plants" but I wanted a place where people could come to me with any question and I could give answers without making the other threads untidy.

So should you have any questions, queries or just need to get a second opinion feel free to ask me anything auto flower related and I will do my best to help.

Hello there,
i am very troubled i feel, so I am growing Royal Ak Automatic feminised. I am using 18/6 light schedual with 2 T8 floresent bulbs and 4 150w CFL's. my plant started out in a 2.5 gallon bucket, i have 2, 4in fans and and 8in out-take fan with a home-made carbon filter. i also have a 2 x 2 x 4 grow tent. the seedling has only been out of the soil for 4 days now and this is what has happened. the first 2 images are the second day after sprouting and the rest and days 3

DSCF2142
DSCF2144
DSCF2158
DSCF2159
DSCF2156
Hendrix

Hendrix

I have a thread already with some "accurate info on autoflowering plants" but I wanted a place where people could come to me with any question and I could give answers without making the other threads untidy.

So should you have any questions, queries or just need to get a second opinion feel free to ask me anything auto flower related and I will do my best to help.
Just wondering, grow my auto flowers inside, in soil. I fertile at half recommended doses, I use Advance nutrients 3 part ph perfect, can I add Foxfarm trio to enhance the nutrients, can using both be beneficial.
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom