Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Hello , im going to be documenting an Autoflower grow. I hate these things to be honest but it intrigues me because i would like to be as good at these as i am with my Photoperiods i grow. This strain is a Cross between Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Kush. I will be pollinating this strain with a Black Cream. I have yet to grow out this cross but i am hoping the potency and the Sugar Cane smell the Girl Scout Cookie's produces is dominant, if this is the case witch i believe is a very slim chance i will Not pollinate.
Prep work is almost done and seeds will start germination this Morning.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello , im going to be documenting an Autoflower grow. I hate these things to be honest but it intrigues me because i would like to be as good at these as i am with my Photoperiods i grow. This strain is a Cross between Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Kush. I will be pollinating this strain with a Black Cream. I have yet to grow out this cross but i am hoping the potency and the Sugar Cane smell the Girl Scout Cookie's produces is dominant, if this is the case witch i believe is a very slim chance i will Not pollinate.
Prep work is almost done and seeds will start germination this Morning.
Are you going to pollinate just one flower?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Are you going to pollinate just one flower?
No, i will pollinate the whole plant. I'm also going to be growing another. The "other" will be grown in a windowsill pot in the tent until it gets to a size that it would not need as much light and then it will be hung up infront a window. The "other" i really don't care for, it's just their for decoration.

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No, i will pollinate the whole plant. I'm also going to be growing another. The "other" will be grown in a windowsill pot in the tent until it gets to a size that it would not need as much light and then it will be hung up infront a window.
Oh I see. You know you don't have to sacrifice a whole plant to pollinate some seeds.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No, i will pollinate the whole plant. I'm also going to be growing another. The "other" will be grown in a windowsill pot in the tent until it gets to a size that it would not need as much light and then it will be hung up infront a window. The "other" i really don't care for, it's just their for decoration.
You can put that pollen in a ziplock bag and wrap it around as many flowers as you want for a few days it will still make tons of seeds. And then you get to keep the rest of your bud.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I guess it's no big deal back in the day we always cleaned our seeds out anyway LOL happy growing.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Nice man you could mess with that shit for years!
As you see in the picture above their is two seeds.. Now theirs only one, wife jumped on the bed and lost the seeds all i found was one and the other is lost. I refuse to take another seed out to replace it because this is the second time this happened with her. Im very upset to put it in a nice terms.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

As you see in the picture above their is two seeds.. Now theirs only one, wife jumped on the bed and lost the seeds all i found was one and the other is lost. I refuse to take another seed out to replace it because this is the second time this happened with her. Im very upset to put it in a nice terms.
You'll probably find that when you least expect it or you'll hear it get sucked up in the vacuum LOL

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Make her get down on your hands and knees and find it you're going to have to spank her chief

Necromancer

Necromancer

You'll probably find that when you least expect it or you'll hear it get sucked up in the vacuum LOL
Bro.. Im soo fucking heated it's not funny.. Had to go lock myself in another room to calm down. Lol all i can do is laugh about it at this point. I might replace it because i have the prep work for the pots already finished and waiting..taking a shot right now to calm my nerves.. Then i will start germinating.. Pics of this will be up soon. Thank you dnew you made me laugh, i needed it!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

One time I am replacing the AC in my car. I have all the parts laid out on the floor in the garage the condenser AC hoses all of it. I go inside to grab a beer my wife comes home pulls her car and and runs over everything smashes it! Unbelievable

Necromancer

Necromancer

One time I am replacing the AC in my car. I have all the parts laid out on the floor in the garage the condenser AC hoses all of it. I go inside to grab a beer my wife comes home pulls her car and and runs over everything smashes it! Unbelievable
Holy shit! What the hell.. Lol where you able to exchange or did you have to buy?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I was replacing the compressor only but took out the parts to clean them so I wound up having to buy a new condenser and one hose. She was like I didn't see it there. I was like how how in the fuck did you not see if there? LOL can laugh about it now.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Hearing that story makes me feel i didn't take as big as a hit you did! Not to be a dick and im sorry for your ac loss but it makes me feel a little better missing 1 seed compared to an ac condenser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom