Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm documenting this for the people who had questions about doing this themselves and how and what the results would be.. But what's the point if they can't find me because my thread was moved to somewhere it shouldn't be and the title was renamed to something totally different from what im pursuing?

Necromancer

Necromancer

To be honest I don't see a point in posting anymore to this thread until corrected. Their is absolutely no point..lol

Necromancer

Necromancer

2 bushy ones are the photos the rest are auto. The photos being reversed are Purple Urkle and Mendo Purple. The autos are
2 Purple kush
2 Black cream
1 Jota Mayuscula
2 PK x GSC
14 BC x ( PK x GSC )

IMG 20171204 082147
IMG 20171204 080754
Necromancer

Necromancer

I didn't expect the overcrowding like how it is and it caught me a little by surprise.

Necromancer

Necromancer

The autoflowers are in its very first stages of preflower and the photos are going into or about its 2nd week of 12/12 with no sighn of sex or reversal. I'm assuming signs will show within the next week or the week after that.

Necromancer

Necromancer

My main goal on this run is to collect and preserve pollen for the next few years while breeding with the purple autos. My Breeding from a couple months ago was successful and unsuccessful (only had a tint of purple) to produce a purple gsc auto and when I tried to breed a purple back into that cross I'm just now finding out I was again unsuccessful again. I think I had bred out the purple trait or it was not dominant enough when bred with the PK and GSC

Necromancer

Necromancer

My shipment of TM was supposed to arrive today but unfortunately with my luck it did not and the 2 plants I'm reversing are showing pistils today.. Lol sum luck I have. Hopefully tomorrow I can give an update and say it arrived.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Had to kill everything... The dumb fuck who packaged my TM decided that they weren't going to not do their job correctly and placed my order with another.. I checked my order status by calling and Customer service said it was delivered and signed for to my address .. I'm like WTF I waited home all day, so now im thinking could a neighbor have it? ...I couldn't run the risk of someone opening up the package and googling the contents and wanting to play the role of a hero because my name and address are on the package.. Very fucking pissed..

Necromancer

Necromancer

If I could catch the mother fucker who fucked up my order they would be buried where my plants are right now.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I feel broken.. No smiles, don't want to look at anyone or talk don't want to eat.. I just woke up out of my sleep cussing and dreaming about my plants. This ruined my holiday but I can't let it ruin my wife or child's and have to get over this quickly.. I don't know how
Fuck the $120 for the TM who's going to reimburse me for seeds, nutes, water, electricity, medium and equipment usage .. I vegged the fucking plants for 3 months before flipping..at a thousand dollar per plant is how johnny law likes to calculate it so i just lost 20k not including seeds, nutes, medium, water and electricity..and their trying to argue with my wife for wanting to be reimbursed for 2 day shipping that wasn't even delivered to my home.. Amazon said it was delivered and sighned for at my home and did not want my wife to call ups and said they will handle it..she called ups and they said it was delivered to a totally different address and never came to my home.. These fucking people.. Smh

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Admin Please close this thread as incomplete.. Thank you logic for having me on your forum. Thank you to the members for your advice and hospitality.
Necro

Necromancer

Necromancer

Just got this in the mail.. No use for it now..security breached and nothing matters more than my family's security..goodbye THCFarm.

IMG 20171206 164640
Last edited:
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Why would u sit ur plants in pans of water? Plants don't have 2 b watered every day, if ur medium is constantly wet so will ur pearlite, here is a trick I learned, if u have 2 leave ur plants 4 as extended period take a 1 liter soda bottle, fill, and push into ur pot at an angle, if done right this will give u a few extra days, a permanent wet plant won't b happy, it will get root rot, mold, pests, u get the picture, good luck. SNOLEPERD

Necromancer

Necromancer

Why would u sit ur plants in pans of water? Plants don't have 2 b watered every day, if ur medium is constantly wet so will ur pearlite, here is a trick I learned, if u have 2 leave ur plants 4 as extended period take a 1 liter soda bottle, fill, and push into ur pot at an angle, if done right this will give u a few extra days, a permanent wet plant won't b happy, it will get root rot, mold, pests, u get the picture, good luck. SNOLEPERD
Coco grow. The pictures showed after watering. They were draining.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

It's been long enough where I feel comfortable. I'm going to be reviving this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom