Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Had a little scare today , i turned the tent off auto timer and turned lights on to my surprise my Ac and intake exhaust fan did not turn on and i thought my temperature thermostat for my tent went shot. Unplugged for an hour adjusted some settings and adjusted back to orginal settings and it kicked back on and everything started to work back as normal. I still cant figure out what happened or why and i must admit it's still bothering me not finding out what caused this to happen, but am happy that everything is back up and running as normal.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Found a gem in a pack of Nspectas Urkle S1 the other was a dud. The two seeds i choose were horrible looking and i didn't think will germinate. I had 1 shitty looking seed for each pack only 2 packs were purchased and not from this site. Will go into detail about why i think she's special before leaving for vacation. I will be reversing her.

Necromancer

Necromancer

From my research this is why i think she's so special. I only had this happen one time before and it was a pretty cool looking plant that had 3 nodes on each sife instead of two. This will be reversed and given the name of "Nspectas Purple Urkle S1 Tri-Leaf Geno" (The reason i would like to keep this name as such is to give credit to the breeder.)

Trifoliates or triploids are common to cannabis as a plant species. They possess three sets of chromosomes instead of the usual two. Approx. 2% of the population in Mandala strains exhibit this trait. So for every 100 seeds there are max. 2 plants. About 60% of trifoliates turn out to be males. From the females you have 20% with a higher yield than normal (due to the extra node and vigour), 20% are just under average, and the rest are normal performers.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I did not give up on the "Dud" and am still trying to germinate it even though i have little to no confidence that it will pop, i put another urkle to germinate next to it for my verification that it is a "Dud seed" this is the first time going on 5 years i was unable to germinate a seed so im very confident in my ability to germinate any seed old or new. With this test i should have my answer. Like i said before i had 1 shitty seed for each pack, but one of those seeds was a Tri-leaf geno so i have no issue with 1 shitty looking seed being unable to germinate. It was a loss but i fell ike i gained more in the return and am sure the other seeds will pop with 110% confidence just by my discretion of how a seed should look.

Necromancer

Necromancer

LAX to JFK, JFK to Home Sweet Home Aug 8th
Aug 22nd Home Sweet Home to LAX

Necromancer

Necromancer

Had a wonderful time and am back. So here's an update. I think my girls were mistreated.... Leaves were yellowing soil was bone dry.... Lol anyways I fed them gave water etc. The purple urkle girls are small and were bone dry. I just finished pollinating one plant and am leaving her seprated for a couple days.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Two small one's are purple urkle the back is another gsca x pka

Image3A38
Necromancer

Necromancer

Im thinking to also pollinate the one in the back with the mindset of not having to do them back but will have auto seeds if needed. The auto that is already pollinated is showing sighns of purpling and the other is not so im hoping its more of a gsc but I'm still doubting that due to the one pollinated , it did take longer than its mother to start purpling.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Hit both of them with a 2nd pollination and will spray down tomorrow twice before going back into the tent.
Purple urkle girls are now doimg fine.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Good news, Im happy to say that after this Urkle run i feel comfortable enough to take a year or two break. I'm very happy with my progress from 5 year's ago. I feel comfortable and confident enough from my experience doing this to take on another challenge. So long story short after this urkle grow i will retire for a couple years!
This run will be another breeding but my last for a few years so everything i have in stock is being considered to be bred with. The strains that are going to be pollinated with the Urkle that i know of for sure are
2 Purple Kush auto

2 Black Cream auto

2 Jota Mayuscula auto

(Last 2 seeds) of Girl Scout auto x Purple Kush auto

1 Black Cream auto x (Girl Scout auto x Purple Kush auto

If i have enough ffof i will do some photoperiods

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

One of my urkle's is growing weird... Its had 3 coteylons to beg8n with small and compact and has more of a kind of leaf like the cannabis plant ducks foot, the other is fine and taller eventho it was sprouted later than the smaller one. Im not sure st this point witch one to reverse and still putting my last dollar on the smallest one being the one that will end up surprising me in the end, i guess ill know a few weeks before flip witch one i will be reversing.

Necromancer

Necromancer

just don't know what to do with her..if i should pull or not.. I'm hoping she snaps out of it 1of 2 Purple Urkle s1

IMG 20170907 000430
Necromancer

Necromancer

It seemed that the urkle above would not grow taller but was still putting out branches so i decided to top her to see if i can get the side branches to grow out and up. The other urkle is fine and was topped 2 days prior to this one.

The Gsca x Pka autoflowers are doing well. One of them is middle stage starting to form seeds the other is at the beginning stages of forming seeds. One of these autoflower has a magenta color to it the other is green. What's crazy to me is the magenta one has more of the ssativa sstyle leaves and structure but with that tint of p
purple that the gsca did not have, the green one has more of the pka looking indica leaves but green.

Top Bottom