Autoflower & Photoperiod Pollination

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Trying to figure out this problem but im thinking murder. I have no time to waste, this is it and i have to hit a homerun. Im thinking to germinate another seed leaving the one im upset with to do its thing... Not sure though because these urkles grow extremely slow.

Necromancer

Necromancer

She's my fucking problem, sorry for the profanity but looking at her i cant help but cuss...

PART 1504998327950 IMG 20170909 190510
PART 1504998350548 IMG 20170909 190503
PART 1504998368130 IMG 20170909 190454
Necromancer

Necromancer

Have you scoped for bugs? do you check ph? And what are you feeding.
No bugs nothing ph good, in ffof what im thinking fucked me up was that i didn't fill that pot enough and i went back threw some more ffof to fill it up properly and than this happened. My question is how could this happen? It started in coco transferred into ffof added a little more ffof and this! I had left the country for two weeks and i dont believe they were treated very kindly as in watering etc.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Very frustrated on this because after this breeding im going to vanish and take a 2 year break

Monster762

Monster762

have you tried a flush? Ffof is hot soil. People talk bad about flushing but I do it semi regularly and plants love it.

Monster762

Monster762

Did mediums cahange on both cause the one looks good. Are there any differences between the 2 ? Soil change feed etc

Necromancer

Necromancer

Have you scoped for bugs? do you check ph? And what are you feeding.
have you tried a flush? Ffof is hot soil. People talk bad about flushing but I do it semi regularly and plants love it.
No i haven't, but why should i? Is the plant not old enough to handle ffof nutrients at this point? Since this is my last run for the next 2 years should i do another or do you think it will snap out of it?

Monster762

Monster762

I'm no pro but I've read a whole lot and had serious issues myself. I been blasted on here for trying to help because I'm on fist grow. One of the staff members blasted me. I don't want to steer no one wrong. Personally I would flush first. With Luke warm to the cool side water.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Autos are in coco so i adjust their ph within the 5.5 to 6
5.8 range on ffof i go 6.3 to 6.8

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm no pro but I've read a whole lot and had serious issues myself. I been blasted on here for trying to help because I'm on fist grow. One of the staff members blasted me. I don't want to steer no one wrong. Personally I would flush first. With Luke warm to the cool side water.
Shit nobody else here is helping so i dont see a reason why they should blast you on MY thread and if they do ill just stop posting. No disrespect intended.

Monster762

Monster762

I figured I'll rid the soil of nutes then run 1-2 weeks clean water to clean the plant for harvest. Might go 3 weeks. Til my trichs are 50% amber.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I'm flushing right now actually. Nearing my clean water cycle to finish one plant
Im thinking to start another before its too late and im just stuck with pollen and autoflowers to breed it with. Ill be making this decision soon. What do you think i should do? Start another while i still have time?

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0389
Im thinking to start another before its too late and im just stuck with pollen and autoflowers to breed it with. Ill be making this decision soon. What do you think i should do? Start another while i still have time?
As long as you have room for all of them start one. But don't go expecting that one not to make it. The plant I'm flushing is one of these

Necromancer

Necromancer

I figured I'll rid the soil of nutes then run 1-2 weeks clean water to clean the plant for harvest. Might go 3 weeks. Til my trichs are 50% amber.
Idk what to do, will she snap out of it or start another to be safe.. Idk

Top Bottom