Autoflower (white Widow) - 5 Gallon Dwc - 600w Led

• Thread starter Joint Smoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I agree, the white widow autos I run go to 80 days.You dont want to miss the last plump lol
next time lst them tall branches out.
For autos use the bowl technique..
lollipop and you will get bigger colas on top :)

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

bright to you doesnt mean bright to plants.. And I know you saw that light and them prices but here is a bid on just 1 of them lights used. You just got to look watch and do your homework little brother...

Thanks man.. ill keep it in mind for when/if i expand my grow.. ill just let the light speak for itself and if its a dud well thats my bad but ive done a ton of research on building your own lights and have watched so many youtube videos regarding spectrum and par readings.. this manufacturer seems on point with all its claims and after feeling and seeing the product for myself, i think itll do much better than my current setup. But again, i cant say but im willing to test it out.. 5 year warranty.. 90 day replacement and 30 day money back.. if it fails then i got a nice aquarium-light for my fish! LMAO

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks man.. ill keep it in mind for when/if i expand my grow.. ill just let the light speak for itself and if its a dud well thats my bad but ive done a ton of research on building your own lights and have watched so many youtube videos regarding spectrum and par readings.. this manufacturer seems on point with all its claims and after feeling and seeing the product for myself, i think itll do much better than my current setup. But again, i cant say but im willing to test it out.. 5 year warranty.. 90 day replacement and 30 day money back.. if it fails then i got a nice aquarium-light for my fish! LMAO
Dont take this personal, but as a mod I have this talk with a newbie once a week here. With the same story as you, with the studying, and the par readings, etc...
I got 10 people that will come here right this second and tell you..
I make this easy, and just let you know up front, the stages of depression you will go thru, and to let you know,
RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE!

You will be mad cause im shitting on your light thinking its personal, which its not..
I actually care about you and am pissed that so many young padawans get tricked right in the door, the time when they are the brokest.. And the price of good lights is as ridiculous! Its all a damn money scam..
Anyway, so I don't digress...
It will grow bud. I wont lie.
but the quality of bud is negotiable..
And how much is negotiable..

You need a little extra for your buddies so they can contribute to your new light.. Put the tip jar out :)

newh

newh

Dont take this personal, but as a mod I have this talk with a newbie once a week here. With the same story as you, with the studying, and the par readings, etc...
I make this easy, and just let you know up front, the stages of depression you will go thru, and to let you know,
RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE!

You will be mad cause im shitting on your light thinking its personal, which its not..
I actually care about you and am pissed that so many young padawans get tricked right in the door, the time when they are the brokest.. And the price of good lights is as ridiculous! Its all a damn money scam..

You need a little extra for your buddies so they can contribute to your new light.. Put the tip jar out :)
This is so true lol,I did the same thing.I have 2 cheap leds that cost me nearly a grand,one sits in the corner broke and the other I have replaced all the drivers in to keep it going.That one I use as supplement to 600w hps now lol

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE!

I havent taken 1 thing you've said personal. Your entitled to your own opinion and thats how I view everything.

I dont think i responded with any kind of anamosity towards you or anyone. I take everything said with a grain of salt and come to my own conclusions and do not rely solely on what 1 person says. I value your opinion as you are well respected within this community so i appreciate your feedback. Forgive me if i have come across rude. That was not my intention.

No anger here.. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I havent taken 1 thing you've said personal. Your entitled to your own opinion and thats how I view everything.

I dont think i responded with any kind of anamosity towards you or anyone. I take everything said with a grain of salt and come to my own conclusions and do not rely solely on what 1 person says. I value your opinion as you are well respected within this community so i appreciate your feedback. Forgive me if i have come across rude. That was not my intention.

No anger here.. :)
No u didn't say nothing wrong..
I was just gett8nf my apology in first.
I know where these conversations end up..
Like i said i have them once a week..
600 hps in a ac hood about as good as it gets for cheap.. I would buy a 440 watt spectrum king led for the price and value.
700 on their site..

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

Ok cool :) Didnt want to come across as an ass. I dont come new into this game nor am i guru. Im still learning but Ive been growing in soil for about 6 years and have 10+ grows under my belt. Im close to 40 so its weird when you speak to like im a lil boy. Lol.. you make me feel young again! Haha

Believe it or not i have a 600w HPS adjustable ballast w USHIO bulb and a hooded reflector.. pics available upon request :) i simply cannot handle the heat it produces in my current grow area. Im limited to what i can do here.

This is what led me down the LED path. I started off CFL and then went into MH/HPS and then LED. I bought a nice Hydroponics Hut pro grow 180 years ago that worked well but was weak in penetration. I then started tryin chinese leds and this roleadro 600w im using over my current plant has been pretty damn good and exceeded what the pro grow could do by far.. i hope to experience similar results with this new light.

I saw the spectrum king leds and of course i thought about buying them but just a little out of my price range for what im trying to accomplish. I hear they are one of the best but you pay for it.. not tryin to be a professional grower. Just tryin to grow some solid bud for personal smoke :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok cool :) Didnt want to come across as an ass. I dont come new into this game nor am i guru. Im still learning but Ive been growing in soil for about 6 years and have 10+ grows under my belt. Im close to 40 so its weird when you speak to like im a lil boy. Lol.. you make me feel young again! Haha

Believe it or not i have a 600w HPS adjustable ballast w USHIO bulb and a hooded reflector.. pics available upon request :) i simply cannot handle the heat it produces in my current grow area. Im limited to what i can do here.

This is what led me down the LED path. I started off CFL and then went into MH/HPS and then LED. I bought a nice Hydroponics Hut pro grow 180 years ago that worked well but was weak in penetration. I then started tryin chinese leds and this roleadro 600w im using over my current plant has been pretty damn good and exceeded what the pro grow could do by far.. i hope to experience similar results with this new light.

I saw the spectrum king leds and of course i thought about buying them but just a little out of my price range for what im trying to accomplish. I hear they are one of the best but you pay for it.. not tryin to be a professional grower. Just tryin to grow some solid bud for personal smoke :)
My apologies, I thought I called you little brother, not Son..
Don't get me wrong, I have been known to Son some people.
Your a little old to be my son, however you could still be my little brother at 40... :)

I got a buddy got the roleadro 600w led too..
He came here a year ago I think with that light..
He goes by Jipp.
A good ole boy..
Slightly older and ornery like myself..
He give you a run down on that light..
U might run across him in a thread sometime..
See what he thinks as Im not for sure if he is still using it or replaced it..

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

My apologies, I thought I called you little brother, not Son..
Don't get me wrong, I have been known to Son some people.
Your a little old to be my son, however you could still be my little brother at 40... :)

I got a buddy got the roleadro 600w led too..
He came here a year ago I think with that light..
He goes by Jipp.
A good ole boy..
Slightly older and ornery like myself..
He give you a run down on that light..
U might run across him in a thread sometime..
See what he thinks as Im not for sure if he is still using it or replaced it..

LOL! No worries... ill check him out, i think ive seen him on here actually. The roleadro isnt the best led light by any means and i took a chance cause it uses these 3500k leds which produce a sunlightish color but penetration is actually kind of weak as with most chinese leds. nonetheless it has produced 2.5oz in soil on my last grow and im estimating 3+oz with this current grow. Just hope to increase yields to 6oz or so and i think with scrog and this new light i can get it done.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

LOL! No worries... ill check him out, i think ive seen him on here actually. The roleadro isnt the best led light by any means and i took a chance cause it uses these 3500k leds which produce a sunlightish color but penetration is actually kind of weak as with most chinese leds. nonetheless it has produced 2.5oz in soil on my last grow and im estimating 3+oz with this current grow. Just hope to increase yields to 6oz or so and i think with scrog and this new light i can get it done.
U want 6 ounces, switch to coco..

Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

7th week of flower. Fattening up, stinkin somethin fierce and dripping in resin :) im givin her this week last feeding then flushing next week and then harvest..

23823456 98D5 454D A907 677A1C0E2EA2
AE77D0EF E155 4350 BC1E 90E80061A8EE
EBFD0119 A446 467B 85B5 291FA6F7F020
7544D7D7 FDA2 4834 88EC 43BF2B11F05C
Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

she’s getting chopped on Saturday morning. She has been drinking plain RO water since last sunday morning and is starting to yellow nicely..

Ive sampled some from last week that i dried properly and i cannot believe the flavor and potency! Smoke is smooth and the high is strong and lasting. I wish it was a more uppity stone but nonetheless, it makes u feel great!

5D160351 6B92 46CD 940C 53279A5F1561
ABBC80C2 8A61 4E87 8030 AA6A5AB897A4
DBBF98D6 B849 4B33 ACDA 6C6A6C56228A
D19F8AA2 B997 472C 83F9 F3C1F00BD207
5310278F C13E 4AD8 8A76 1701C8EFC02F
B8EC1038 7A38 4FAA B97F DC66BB970523
Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

5.5oz Total Dry Weight

Have had a handful of people try it and the consesus is unanimous that this is some Grade A bud... well to us at least! Lol

Full of flavor and very smooth smoke. A few have declared it 1 hitter quitter. High is very mellowing and can be overwhelming if too much is smoked. Ash is white and a J of this stuff tastes and burns amazing!

15D1CB73 D56C 45BD A906 A440B6EDF865
32BB9559 18A6 49FA BC77 477BB1322C9A
Last edited:
Joint Smoker

Joint Smoker

So its been almost 2 weeks that its been curing and all I have to say is WOW! Taste has only gotten better and the high has almost smoothed out if that makes sense. It feels more refined and for me and many others is 1 hitter quitter. If u smoke just the right amount you feel uppity. if u smoke a lil too much you wanna go to sleep. LOL

the smell is STRONG and fruity when smelled closely but STINKS of SKUNK when the jar is opened and its smelled from a distance. absolutely NO HAY smell remains.

the buds have TONS of bag appeal and people can't believe what they are looking at based on the amount of trichs on these buds. even the popcorn nugz are badass looking. lol I've been pressing the popcorn for rosin as well and the return is better than any bud I've ever squished before. everything is just so heavily coated in trichs :)

Anyways. I wanted 6oz as a future goal and I ended up with 5.5oz. Considering some of the early buds I cut, I'd say I reached my 6oz goal! I've since upgrade my lighting and will correct mistakes I made on this grow and hopefully get a similar result from my next grow

Top Bottom