Autoflower??

• Thread starter wowoklol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wowoklol

So, started a grow mid September. Supposed to be Super Skunk AF and some OG Kush AF. Ended up growing one of each in an RWDC setup. 4x4x7 tent, 600w Eye Hortilux CMH light. Gen Hydro nutes. Long story short, THESE PLANTS ARE HUGE! The SS reached the top of the tent at 7' and has crowded the OG on the opposite side. Got it pretty much pushed up against the wall. Monsters, both of em really. I wasn't expecting that? I thought I was gonna grow 6 plants in this 4x4. Boy was I wrong! I topped em both early once or twice and did some standard defoliation along the way but nothing crazy. So, how long are these guys supposed to flower? Pretty nice colas but pretty much all pistils so far. Take a look. The flowering started about a month ago I'd say. What am I in for here? I think they finally stopped growing upward thankfully! Cheers! :D

Autoflower
Autoflower 2
Autoflower 3
4plant

4plant

In my experience plants will double in size from the onset of flowering to finish. Af are a little different but close, the breeder should give you an idea of final height. For me 16on/8off always works best for af but you might want to cut it to 12/12 now that their big. Any trouble keeping your temp/ humidity dialed in with that light in a 4x4? I want one but I’m afraid my space is too small.

W

wowoklol

In my experience plants will double in size from the onset of flowering to finish. Af are a little different but close, the breeder should give you an idea of final height. For me 16on/8off always works best for af but you might want to cut it to 12/12 now that their big. Any trouble keeping your temp/ humidity dialed in with that light in a 4x4? I want one but I’m afraid my space is too small.
This review says about the strain: "Super Skunk by Nirvana Seeds has a flowering time of 8-10 weeks and can yield an average harvest of 400-500g/m², wherein the plant reaches a medium height." LOL, if this is medium, I'd like to see tall!
The light is the SE btw. Its their new ceramic HPS, not CMH. I'd say its doing an amazing job here. Regarding the temp and humidity, no real issues. 64deg under the plants right now lights on and 50% RH. Pretty dry basement with my furnace running not far from it. I've got the light as high as I can get it. Its basically zip tied to the roof support rods. 2 fans in the corners blowing inward. One 6" exhaust fan hooked up to a carbon filter hanging inside vented to outside Got a 1/2hp chiller running 6 four gallon buckets but only using 2 at the moment. Its my first grow here.

Monster762

Monster762

Looks good. Only thing off is the single blade leaflets up top. But it’s an auto so. I would second adding a little bit to the dark period. It’ll increase resin / trich production too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom