Votes: 10 45.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • im a dummy

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
K

kansabis

I've only grown 1 auto to date and it was a world of seeds auto amnesia freebie,it was probably around 10% but my big issue was the smell,taste,straight grass and it was dried and cured properly,I've seen and heard many good things and improvements for autos however and I wouldn't mind trying a few in the near future just to do something different.

newh

newh

I think autos have their place for some people and there is plenty of good autos on the market today.Check out Dinafem,HSO,Dutch Passion,Mephisto, Buddha....theres plenty out there.Sometimes I run them by themselves ,sometimes while I veg photos.I have had some duds but Ive had dud photos also.Heres a white widow auto from Dinafem

20170603 165408
K

kansabis

I think autos have their place for some people and there is plenty of good autos on the market today.Check out Dinafem,HSO,Dutch Passion,Mephisto, Buddha....theres plenty out there.Sometimes I run them by themselves ,sometimes while I veg photos.I have had some duds but Ive had dud photos also.Heres a white widow auto from Dinafem
Just ran a white widow from dinafem my last harvest,it was right on par with what I consider to be better than average. Would be interesting to run photos and autos from same breeder and compare.

gwheels

gwheels

I also grew an auto trans siberian (i think world of seeds?) it was white russian auto and one of my favorite flavors and effects to date. But white widow crossed with AK47...what a good idea !

BioStimz

BioStimz

Autos have shitty THC-profiles from what I've seen.

Until autos reach around 25%....

No thanx Jeff.

~

K

kansabis

I would think more breeders should have their stuff tested and provide honest results,probably don't due cost and availability currently,but would be a wise business move imo. Especially for those selecting more particular medicinal uses and cannabinoid profiles.

K

kansabis

Can't forget the important disclaimer though-results may vary depending upon growing method and different Geno and phenotypes. Lol

BioStimz

BioStimz

I would think more breeders should have their stuff tested and provide honest results,probably don't due cost and availability currently,but would be a wise business move imo. Especially for those selecting more particular medicinal uses and cannabinoid profiles.
I agree however, until breeders start presenting COA's [Certificate of Analysis] to support their THC/CBD-claims.... I wouldn't hold my breath.

~

K

kansabis

I agree however, until breeders start presenting COA's [Certificate of Analysis] to support their THC/CBD-claims.... I wouldn't hold my breath.

~
I think that the variables and cost are the main reason they don't do it,the profiles could vary quite a bit even within 1 strain and when you start talking hybrids and poly-hybrids versus inbred lines that don't vary as much you could end up with results all over the place. So I think most probably see it as more risk and work than reward.

dankninja

dankninja

not entirely pointless..but gross lol. auto bumper crop for wax isnt unheard of..not my thing but hey..

scubascrog

scubascrog

I fucked up my dwc autos but those were 4 out of 12 all sativas. wasted about 600 watts of lighting on bud that didnt grow and a shitty pheno. but some of my haze XXLs were pretty dank. I got the same yield out of a 4x4 with 5 mainlined photo period plants tho.
20160808 003319
20160808 003336
20160808 003754
20160808 150601
20160808 150621

scubascrog

scubascrog

if you grow autos you should be running coco or dwc if you are good, dont forget that auto ultimate dwc that hit a kilo. yes 2.2 pounds. all how you like to grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom