Automated Light Systems

• Thread starter tzaharia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tzaharia

Been doing a search but not coming up with any good direct links. My large grow op needs a better light system. I have no idea why they didn't think ahead and put one in that can be raised or lowered easily, assuming that the plants never need light adjustment is my guess.

Anyway, they are claiming that to rebuild the system would cost $400K, which I don't doubt to be a cost, but I need to see if there are better options and better prices.

Does anyone have a specific company they know of that specializes in automated light rack systems?

Currently the only way to raise and lower our lights in flower are to use a DIY rigged pole system that pushes the racks up, while someone climbs to the top, unscrews the fastener, then pulls the cable through taught and then tightening the fastener back down. It's much more of a pain in the ass to lower it in this fashion, and to do all this with large flowering plants that can be damaged is really stressful and completely ass backwards in terms of efficiency.

I'm not looking for a DIY system to build, we have a major operation that needs an overhaul and require professionals to install. Any help would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom