Automatic Fire Extinguisher?

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

You know what...Ive seen them in the trade mags and at the hydro shops. Never owned one but they seem like a damn good idea. I might have to pick one or 2 up. Just for peace of mind and you never know. Smart idea really. I do have a smoke detector in my basement grow room as well as a wall mounted extiguisher. The small spray hand held ones. But these auto dealys for growrooms seem like a smart way to go. A fire would devastate me as well. Not legal wise as Iam in a medical caregiver/patient state but all them thousands of dollars in equipment and potentially losing my house. No thanks. Iam gonna grab one myself. Should of a long time ago. They been out for awhile now.

Last edited:
P

Pimples

Iam thinking you might not get much feed back on these because of the nature of what they are. How do they work? Lets hope none of us have to find out. Lol.

Organikz

Organikz

No it's a good item that is overlooked though. You can see demonstrations on YouTube. This thing will handle 8x8 instantly.

Organikz

Organikz

If you work with CMH....yah. ceramic is no joke. It's going to be a glowing lava ball for a good 30 seconds.

Organikz

Organikz

most plumbers have access to fire sprinkler parts. I could hook one up to the domestic water. If you're in a legal state that's a good route.

I couldn't have the flood either....

Top Bottom