Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Oh and this is much worse than it sounds (if possible) 2 of the 4 plants Only needed water which I already had Ph'ed. So it was more like it took me 3 hours to mix and feed 2 plants.

Broken

Broken

We sparked up the Purple last night and after a week drying it was at 60%rh but it was smoother than anything I have hit before. Nice balance of head and body high for me. Had a sweet taste. I like it, it didn't make this lightweight trip so it might not have enough THC in it for you old pro's lol

Broken

Broken

On my phone this morning I got a notification from facebook saying a friend had posted a picture of me. So I turned on my computer to check it out but the computer shows nothing. Strange but it gets weird because the friend has been dead for 4 years and there is not even an account for him on FB

incogneato

incogneato

We sparked up the Purple last night and after a week drying it was at 60%rh but it was smoother than anything I have hit before. Nice balance of head and body high for me. Had a sweet taste. I like it, it didn't make this lightweight trip so it might not have enough THC in it for you old pro's lol
Sounds good. Most purps arent powerhouse but they usually taste great. All good, i dont need every strain to put me out.
On my phone this morning I got a notification from facebook saying a friend had posted a picture of me. So I turned on my computer to check it out but the computer shows nothing. Strange but it gets weird because the friend has been dead for 4 years and there is not even an account for him on FB
Nice of him to think of you even in the afterlife.

Broken

Broken

Sounds good. Most purps arent powerhouse but they usually taste great. All good, i dont need every strain to put me out.

Nice of him to think of you even in the afterlife.
Knowing him he was reminding me he had proof of something goofy I did.

I got a postal scale which I told myself I was not going to do but hell I would never get them to drop the intent to distribute charge if they found the jars anyway. I trimmed the Light purple and stuck it in jars today after hanging for 7 days and ended up with 53 grams. I am sure someone else might have trimmed closer and it might lose a little more but I am damn happy. The dark purple would probably be a bit more.

How are you doing? Have you found yourself going to check on the girls and said OH SHIT HPS ? I cant wait to see how those naked ladies turn out.

I have a 1 GSC thats at 89 days @jipp WW should be 71 days I think. Hope your doing well man.

Broken

Broken

Lol, just put the hps in yesterday. Figured an extra week of mh would help with the stretch. They're not naked anymore thankfully. Glad to hear you're toking on your own finally bro! Shits pretty awesome right?

Its so awesome I am not even bent that the 2 ASB still act like they want to die lol

Broken

Broken

Ok all needs some opinions. I have had this before on some plants and figure it has to be a problem of some sort as the leafs just don't look right so therefore must be unhealthy. the first leaf is on a plant I almost thru out when it was 2 weeks old due to a couple leafs dieing off with spots like this while others were fine. the other problem on the PC is the leaf look dull and edges turn down

I will post again in a minute on another possible problem.

20180314 101143
20180314 101704
20180314 102453
20180314 104323
Broken

Broken

Ok this plant seem stunted more than others after being topped and the very outside edges or these top leafs look very light but just the edges not the leaf its self .

Last picture is a Girl Scout cookie AUTO that is almost finished in its 15th week . Breeder claimed 8-9 weeks and without the help of you guys this noob would have harvested way to early. I bet most people wanting to grow are noobs and loose out do to not having help and just going by what the breeder says.

@incogneato How do a but words in between pictures ?

20180314 101048
20180314 102514
incogneato

incogneato

Ok this plant seem stunted more than others after being topped and the very outside edges or these top leafs look very light but just the edges not the leaf its self .

Last picture is a Girl Scout cookie AUTO that is almost finished in its 15th week . Breeder claimed 8-9 weeks and without the help of you guys this noob would have harvested way to early. I bet most people wanting to grow are noobs and loose out do to not having help and just going by what the breeder says.

@incogneato How do a but words in between pictures ?
Im terrible at diagnosing leaf issues but the words between pics you just move the cursor to the right side of the pic and type or hit enter and type.

Broken

Broken

The plants I posted earlier today look worse. More random spots dying in the middle of green leafs. They only had nutes once so it cant be lockout. maybe its something this shitty generic soil is doing. They needed water so they go PH'ed distilled.

Now this is a whole different problem child lol the "NON-auto ASB" I only hope it lives long enough for whatever flowers are there can mature.

The "bad" smell I thought might be root rot I mentioned a week ago that was in the bathroom this one spends the dark hours. Turns out its the stink of the very alive buds lol
20180203 230137

Feb 3rd above
20180210 113358

Feb 10th
20180305 220310

march 5th
20180314 102247

March 14th

Top Bottom